Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,269 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

What Next- NYSC Said I Can't Register Due To Changes In My Name - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Next- NYSC Said I Can't Register Due To Changes In My Name (912 Views)

Important News For The Next Nysc Batch / Successfully Verified Name In Senate List But Can't Register "No Detail Found" / Help! My Name Is On Senate List But I Can't Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Next- NYSC Said I Can't Register Due To Changes In My Name by emmyojo22(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
I just checked my school's NYSC senate list and on the status, it is displaying that I cannot register and they said the reason is because the name I used in registering jamb is different from that of my name in school and the truth of the matter is they are the same. I am confused now as I don't know what to do, Anyone with suggestions or idea should tell me my next line of action
Re: What Next- NYSC Said I Can't Register Due To Changes In My Name by emerich(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Don't worry, just go to ur institutions DSA and lodge your complaint, they would surely have an answer for you b4 the 8th of Sept
Re: What Next- NYSC Said I Can't Register Due To Changes In My Name by pharmgab: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2015
I too have similar challenge, though mine is a wrongly spelt surname and wrongly entered JAMB Reg number. My school said they are done with all complains regarding to correction. Anybody with useful info should pls share

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti B2016 Let's Meet / After NYSC, What Next???? / Corps Member Vows Never To Serve Nigeria Since Buhari Is Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.