Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

The One In Disguise...loading - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One In Disguise...loading (572 Views)

Devils In Disguise (play) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The One In Disguise...loading by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hi peeps, I'm about to post a story about a young lady jane, who doesn't know her roots clearly. Deceived by friends and confused by her dreams. Will she be able to decipher the dreams and detect friends or foe in her life... Please stay tuned.
Re: The One In Disguise...loading by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
.... 1....
'Dad please, not Paris again. I went there last summer and the summer before that. I'm tired of going to Paris, can't I go somewhere else? 'Ummh'...
'Please dad'
'Ok, where do you want to go?
''Hawaii, I know it'll be fun,please Daddy say you'll let me go'' she moaned
'Alright Amanda, you can go, but not alone, you have to go with as many guards as possible'
'Dad,just one or two guards will be okay, I'm not the presidents daughter yet or am I ?
No,not yet but very soon I will be president of this country'
'Dad don't be so sure about that?
Honey there's no need to worry. So when do you intend to leave?
'Umm say in two weeks, I need to complete my designing lessons before that so I'll be set in two weeks' replied the eager voice
''Alright my love, I'll get everything ready''
'Thanks dad, I love you very much, my regards to Mum'
'Ok love bye'
'Bye dad'

'Jane! Jane! Wake up, you're going to be late for work', Victoria her room mate said shaking her up.
'Oh my God! Please tell me this is not real, she said setting her eyes on the ceiling.
Re: The One In Disguise...loading by nimat158(f): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
REALLY

(1) (Reply)

Poem: I Know A Lilly / Title This Poem. / Stolen _ A Short Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.