Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

See What A Son Did To His Old Mother. So Emotional! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Son Did To His Old Mother. So Emotional! (776 Views)

21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) / Grand Dad Recreates His Old Photos In Style / 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Son Did To His Old Mother. So Emotional! by bnovative(m): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
A son took his old mother to a Restaurant for an evening dinner. Mother being very old and weak, while eating, dropped food on her clothes. Other dinners watched her in disgust while her son was calm. After she finished eating,her son who was not at all embarrassed, quietly took her to the wash room, wiped the food particles, removed the stains, combed her hair and fitted her spectacles firmly. When they came out, the entire restaurant was watching them in silence, not able to grasp how someone could embarrass themselves publicly like that. The son settled the bill and started walking out with his mother. At that time, an old man amongst the dinners called out to the son and asked him, “Don’t you think you have left something behind?”. The son replied, “No sir, I haven’t”. The old man retorted, “Yes, you have! You left a lesson for every child and hope for every mother” The restaurant went silent. A wish of every mum. My mum had to bear the shame of me embarrassing her when I was little, i see no reason why i can't do the same for her. The love of parents to their children as well as their labor to them will never be in vain. Oh God! bless our mothers and grant them sound health, pour Your unlimited mercy and favor to them in this present world and Hereafter. Amen

5 Likes

Re: See What A Son Did To His Old Mother. So Emotional! by GodnGold: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
AMEN.
Re: See What A Son Did To His Old Mother. So Emotional! by Behira(f): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Amen
Re: See What A Son Did To His Old Mother. So Emotional! by may01(f): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
God bless my beautiful mum kiss kiss
Re: See What A Son Did To His Old Mother. So Emotional! by Yustash001(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
God bless all mothers...
Re: See What A Son Did To His Old Mother. So Emotional! by trapQ: 12:35am On Aug 28, 2015
awwww!!! touching

(1) (Reply)

Ever Considered What It Means To Be Sexy??? / How Will You Feel, If You Fell Victim Of This / Mtcheww

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.