Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use (6899 Views)

Ladypoundz Lounge - For Your Authentic Beauty, Cosmetics And Personal Care Needs / Photo: Cute Kids Wearing Asoebi / cheap ankara fabrics for Aso ebi nd Resellers(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by 5tss(f): 12:14am On Aug 28, 2015
Hello family,if u need a good quality and non fading ankara fabrics with nice nd unique designs, I can get it for u at cheaper price direct from ghana.i mean the original not d Chinese ones that are everywhere o.Am not suppose to post this advert here but I came here specifically because of to be brides that are looking for cheap nd original fabrics.So, pls i will b posting different designs nd colors then u choose whichever one u want.it is sold for 4k to 4500 in boutiques even in wholesale price in lagos u can't get it for this amount but I will b selling mine for 2900 nd that is the last price pls no bargain.u can ask anyone that knows fabrics to tell u how much it is sold in market that is if they will even see this type of designs.Serious buyers pls.watsapp 08063238801 email:tmmpearls@gmail.com thanks

1 Like

Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by 5tss(f): 12:22am On Aug 28, 2015
Another one

Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by greatgod2012(f): 6:00am On Aug 28, 2015
@op, have you paid Seun for this advert?
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by 5tss(f): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2015
greatgod2012:
@greatgod no o U mean everyone that posts advert on nairaland pays.i tot it's free o.pls Mr seunn abeg o
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by 5tss(f): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2015
greatgod2012:
@greatgod no o U mean everyone that posts advert on nairaland pays.i tot it's free O Nd Someone Told Me That It's Free too.pls Mr seunn abeg o I Just Dey Start o
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Just a little observation, so please take it in good faith
If it is aso ebi for wedding you are selling, then you need more colourful colours that will look nice and bright when plenty people wear them.
Some ankara are good for single wear but some are not good for aso ebi
the beauty of aso ebi is in the multitude of people wearing it.
So for example the ABC one is not suitable for weddings. its too dull.
All the best in your business smiley
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by olu4life(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Lol #2900? If I wan come resell nko, #3500? Hian! I cannot come and kill myself for asoebi matter again. Some no go fine sef. Them go Dey sell for us 3500. Ifahear say I buy anything pass 3k with Fila. How much I buy,how much I go com sow am? He hehehe...

Before I spoil market make I waka pass bike.

All the best dear
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by 5tss(f): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2015
olu4life:
Lol #2900? If I wan come resell nko, #3500? Hian! I cannot come and kill myself for asoebi matter again. Some no go fine sef. Them go Dey sell for us 3500. Ifahear say I buy anything pass 3k with Fila. How much I buy,how much I go com sow am? He hehehe...

Before I spoil market make I waka pass bike.

All the best dear
@olu I didn't say d fabrics is only meant for aso ebi, I said for wholesalers, boutique owners too nd secondly u said it's expensive for 2800? So u ve not seen people that use 6k to 7k ankara,what about people that uses lace for their aso ebi or do u think it's only ankara they use.My dear it depends on everyone's budget.Some people use 20000naira lace even more than that so don't say Wat u don't know nd thirdly u are complaining about d colors.what happened to those colors? Are they not colorful enough for parties or is it color riot u want?besides i will still post more pics for people to see I just can't b posting pics without people's comments like u did now.Av been selling to people online nd they av bin patronizing me nd they don't complain.Dis morning av received 2 calls from people that needs fabrics for wedding nd it's from here.So, pls if u don't av anything to say, just keep mute abeg.thanks
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by olu4life(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2015
5tss:
@olu I didn't say d fabrics is only meant for aso ebi, I said for wholesalers, boutique owners too nd secondly u said it's expensive for 2800? So u ve not seen people that use 6k to 7k ankara,what about people that uses lace for their aso ebi or do u think it's only ankara they use.My dear it depends on everyone's budget.Some people use 20000naira lace even more than that so don't say Wat u don't know nd thirdly u are complaining about d colors.what happened to those colors? Are they not colorful enough for parties or is it color riot u want?besides i will still post more pics for people to see I just can't b posting pics without people's comments like u did now.Av been selling to people online nd they av bin patronizing me nd they don't complain.Dis morning av received 2 calls from people that needs fabrics for wedding nd it's from here.So, pls if u don't av anything to say, just keep mute abeg.thanks
No vex na. Na joke I Dey joke. Na una ladies like asoebi. Wetin be my own?! Abeg make I mute lipsrsealed
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by 5tss(f): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2015
olu4life:

No vex na. Na joke I Dey joke. Na una ladies like asoebi. Wetin be my own?! Abeg make I mute lipsrsealed
Lol funny man
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by 5tss(f): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Thanks for ur calls nd text.i really appreciate.keep d calls coming!
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
That’s a bit harsh naw
Anyone can be a customer. Sometimes the aloof ones are the ones who buy the most.
He was teasing you, you just tease him back, tell him to come and buy for his gf and stop to gassing.
Shebi oja lon ta
Aajo leyon fin ta oja
The nature of your business means you will come across all sorts.
I was thinking of buying but you have scared me away o!. . . . .

Anyway where is your shop/outlet?

1 Like

Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by 5tss(f): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
tearoses:
That’s a bit harsh naw
Anyone can be a customer. Sometimes the aloof ones are the ones who buy the most.
He was teasing you, you just tease him back, tell him to come and buy for his gf and stop to gassing.
Shebi oja lon ta
Aajo leyon fin ta oja
The nature of your business means you will come across all sorts.
I was thinking of buying but you have scared me away o!. . . . .

Anyway where is your shop/outlet?
Am so sorry jawe madam rose he really made me angry dis morning nd if I don't reply him that way he fit send clients away with Wat he posted.Am very sorry abeg patronise me o.Back to ur question I sell online.i send pictures to people to see they select whichever one they want then I help them buy it directly from ghana with little profit.dats why d price is cheap nd also it depends on the quantity u want like d few ones I posted I still have like 200 pieces with me that is if u are interested in d ones I posted u can order for it before they are sold out.I sell boutique stuffs too but I sell to offices, bank staffs nd for individuals.No vex o @olu4life.Na u cause am
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
5tss:
Am so sorry jawe madam rose he really made me angry dis morning nd if I don't reply him that way he fit send clients away with Wat he posted.Am very sorry abeg patronise me o.Back to ur question I sell online.i send pictures to people to see they select whichever one they want then I help them buy it directly from ghana with little profit.dats why d price is cheap nd also it depends on the quantity u want like d few ones I posted I still have like 200 pieces with me that is if u are interested in d ones I posted u can order for it before they are sold out.I sell boutique stuffs too but I sell to offices, bank staffs nd for individuals.No vex o @olu4life.Na u cause am

Dont mind Olu
We will make him buy and co for him and his other half cool
I will want a few
When I am ready I will wasap you
Pls which city are you based so we can work out collection
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by 5tss(f): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
tearoses:

Dont mind Olu
We will make him buy and co for him and his other half cool
I will want a few
When I am ready I will wasap you
Pls which city are you based so we can work out collection
thanks in advance @tearoses,I live in abeokuta so I will b expecting ur call.
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by 5tss(f): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2015
God morning family,and how was your night?Mine was great nd u?and I also want to thank those that called nd text to patronise me.Many thanks to u all i really appreciate.My God will continue to b wit u protect nd guide u nd ur family IJN.U shall never lack.Anyway back to biz dis morning I will b showing u few pics samples and tell me Wat u feel about it.Not just that,u order for it huh because they are lovely designs u will fall for lol

Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by 5tss(f): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2015
Another one

Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by 5tss(f): 8:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Be right back.i want to attend to other customers
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
The last 2 you posted are beautiful
I will be in touch
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
is the main warehouse in Abeokuta?
I will want to come and choose the ones I want.
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by 5tss(f): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
tearoses:
is the main warehouse in Abeokuta?
I will want to come and choose the ones I want.
yes ma d last one I posted was GTP fabric.it is costlier(5k last price) to d other ones while d other one is hitargert which is 2900 ma.Both fabrics are good, they are just from different brands.watsapp for better communication ma.08063238801 thanks
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by donnabarlow: 12:28pm On May 13, 2017
I have been looking for this fabric in this color for weeks now. Many of the African Fabric stores in my local area are sold out.

I would like to know if you know what buyer has this pattern in this color, in the United States. I would love to purchase 6 yards of this fabric. I hope I can have it by July 2017. I have a big event coming up in September 2017.
I live in Stockton, California.

Or the next time you ship to a buyer on the West Coast of the United States, can you ask them to give me a call so I can purchase this?
I really would like this fabric before July. I have a big event coming up in September. CD Release Party for my 3rd project / I also turn 50 years old....Please Please...This is really special to me.

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Donna Barlow

Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by ebose09: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Visit our istagram page....pniee.ng for your asoebi ankara
Re: Cheap And Quality Ankara Fabrics For Asoebi And Personal Use by enixfabrics: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How This Baby Eats Bread While Sucking Breast Is Amazing! / Men,would You Allow Your Wives Have Their Own Capital Investments? / Merry Christmas To Everyone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.