Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Picture: My Layers Chickens Lay Eggs With Two Yolks.. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Picture: My Layers Chickens Lay Eggs With Two Yolks.. (1690 Views)

Be Your Own Boss. My Layers Farm / Excessive Heat Kills A Farmer's Chickens: Pictured / What Could Cause My Layers To Produce Small Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: My Layers Chickens Lay Eggs With Two Yolks.. by oyin01(m): 12:27am On Aug 28, 2015
This happened to last week. i went to harvest some eggs from my poultry and to my Shock some of these eggs have two yolks in them . . . To me this is strange cos ive never seen such before... Is ot that my Chikens are possesed with so kind of spirit or is it a form of disorder? Please someone should explain whats happening. As you can see, I saw two yokes from the one egg i broke. .. Ive not touched the other one.

Re: Picture: My Layers Chickens Lay Eggs With Two Yolks.. by Nutrition1: 12:38am On Aug 28, 2015
If there is nothing wrong with humans carrying twins or triplets in the womb, I wonder why that of a chicken's egg should confuse you?

6 Likes

Re: Picture: My Layers Chickens Lay Eggs With Two Yolks.. by Starships4u(m): 12:41am On Aug 28, 2015
Fertility in the highest order...

2 Likes

Re: Picture: My Layers Chickens Lay Eggs With Two Yolks.. by Adeoba10(m): 12:48am On Aug 28, 2015
One of d abnormalities in poultry... Such egg cant hatch to produce DOC,...
Re: Picture: My Layers Chickens Lay Eggs With Two Yolks.. by Nymphnode(m): 1:06am On Aug 28, 2015
Chai! Your craving for cholesterol just denied us of the possibility of seeing a double headed chicken. grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture: My Layers Chickens Lay Eggs With Two Yolks.. by crystalf: 1:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Have seen an egg with 4 yolks it's not a big deal
Re: Picture: My Layers Chickens Lay Eggs With Two Yolks.. by muderkid(m): 5:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Nutrition1:
If there is nothing wrong with humans carrying twins or triplets in the womb, I wonder why that of a chicken's egg should confuse you?
talk about being concise in replying.. you jus spoke my mind
Re: Picture: My Layers Chickens Lay Eggs With Two Yolks.. by eluquenson(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nutrition1:
The question is how many chick will be hatched?
Re: Picture: My Layers Chickens Lay Eggs With Two Yolks.. by FarmTech(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Picture: My Layers Chickens Lay Eggs With Two Yolks.. by biuti(f): 12:29am On Aug 29, 2015
crystalf:
Have seen an egg with 4 yolks it's not a big deal
Suprising. I know of two yolks though
Re: Picture: My Layers Chickens Lay Eggs With Two Yolks.. by teflondoncuzo(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
There is not wrong with ur chicken and also it can hatch n produce 2 chicks. I have seen a documentary or this
Re: Picture: My Layers Chickens Lay Eggs With Two Yolks.. by whitecloth: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nutrition1:

You're soo blunt and realistic.
That's Good.
Re: Picture: My Layers Chickens Lay Eggs With Two Yolks.. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hmmmmmm..

(1) (Reply)

Federal Govt Virgin Farmlands 4 Lease (99yrs) @farm Settlement In Oyo State / Apa And KOSO Wood Available At Any Quantity In Kogi State / Pictures Of The Harvest From My Half Plot Cassava Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.