Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,654 members, 7,851,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

, - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / , (1264 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Closed
Re: , by ByfireByfire: 4:49am On Aug 28, 2015
fdxboss:
Hello
Am into so many businesses online and
offline like Mini importation, website
flipping, domain parking, e.t.c.
Though my investment will not make you
rich instantly but will guarantee u a steady
income at the end of every week, it is more
like receiving weekly wages.
I understand what it takes
to pay profit weekly and i am equal to the
task. The truth is that i am diversified. I don't
invest only on online businesses, i also
invest in offline businesses with good and
fast returns.
My investment plan is very simple and direct.
25% profit weekly
(minimum amount is N4,000 while
maximum amount is N100,000).
If you invest N4,000 which is the minimum
amount, you will be receiving N1000/week.
This investment is not a get rich quick
scheme because I
know most persons especially punters will
have this feeling that, the profit is too small,
but the reality is that most punters don't
even make profit but loss at the end of every
month. I always wonder when some
punters say they are broke, only reckless
gamblers go broke. Like they say "The wise
sees opportunity
in every calamity, while fools sees calamity in
every opportunity".
So are u going to be the wise/fool, well its
ur choice.
For more info on how to invest,
whatsapp/call 09095337863
100% fraudulent SCAM business model advertised severally on nairaland in the past

100% fraudulent SCAM business model advertised severally on nairaland in the past.
Re: , by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 28, 2015
ByfireByfire:

100% fraudulent SCAM business model advertised severally on nairaland in the past

100% fraudulent SCAM business model advertised severally on nairaland in the past.

because others were scams does not mean this is a scam also bro. So calm ur nerves and find out where this is headed
Re: , by ByfireByfire: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2015
fdxboss:

because others were scams does not mean this is a scam also bro. So calm ur nerves and find out where this is headed

It's impossible to pay people N1000 weekly on a N4000 investment.

Bill Gates cannot afford it even as wealthy as he is. So I herald it again this is a total complete FRAUD.
Re: , by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2015
ByfireByfire:

It's impossible to pay people N1000 weekly on a N4000 investment.

Bill Gates cannot afford it even as wealthy as he is. So I herald it again this is a total complete FRAUD.

lets take mini-importation for example, i have already created market for these products and need cash to expand the market, so my goods dont waste time before i sell all, lets say maximum of 3-5 days to sell and pay everyone their profit.
Re: , by Owongtok(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2015
SCAAAAAAAAAAAM!
Re: , by ByfireByfire: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2015
fdxboss:

lets take mini-importation for example, i have already created market for these products and need cash to expand the market, so my goods dont waste time before i sell all, lets say maximum of 3-5 days to sell and pay everyone their profit.
Bros I maintain my claim cos I studied business as a course. You are not the first and probably won't be the last advertising this type of biz model. Some even start by paying for a few weeks and when multitudes enlist and it dawns on them they can't continue they disappear with people's money. Some outrightly do it to gather people's money and dissappear.

Your own is even the most outrageous I've seen cos you claim to offer N1000 weekly for a paltry N4000. Do you know banks as rich and as profitable as they are give customers a measly N1000 quarterly for N100,000 deposit and yet it shakes them.

O'boy, face the clear fact, your outrageous claims points at clear intent to defraud and look at the shabby mini-import explanation you present. Not even a mega import can afford what you claim to offer.
Re: , by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2015
ByfireByfire:

Bros I maintain my claim cos I studied business as a course. You are not the first and probably won't be the last advertising this type of biz model. Some even start by paying for a few weeks and when multitudes enlist and it dawns on them they can't continue they disappear with people's money. Some outrightly do it to gather people's money and dissappear.

Your own is even the most outrageous I've seen cos you claim to offer N1000 weekly for a paltry N4000. Do you know banks as rich and as profitable as they are give customers a measly N1000 quarterly for N100,000 deposit and yet it shakes them.

O'boy, face the clear fact, your outrageous claims points at clear intent to defraud and look at the shabby mini-import explanation you present. Not even a mega import can afford what you claim to offer.

ok boss, since u knw too much about bizness, why dont u invest; we can meet and discuss the prospects of this biz.
Re: , by ByfireByfire: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2015
fdxboss:

ok boss, since u knw too much about bizness, why dont u invest; we can meet and discuss the prospects of this biz.
Your unserious demeanor clearly shows scam tactics. You have not mentioned anything that provides proof of any serious business and you want us to meet. I can bet with money that you meant this thread to defraud till it got busted cos no credible business man existing on earth can make this bogus offer you present without fraudulent intent.
Re: , by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2015
ByfireByfire:

Your unserious demeanor clearly shows scam tactics. You have not mentioned anything that provides proof of any serious business and you want us to meet. I can bet with money that you meant this thread to defraud till it got busted cos no credible business man existing on earth can make this bogus offer you present without fraudulent intent.

pls am tired of this nonsense, if u're not satisfied with the post, pls u can as well mail the mods so this thread can be closed. As far as am concerned, u have no right to call me scam cos i brought a bizness idea to this forum. Its a take it or leave it offer, its not by force.
Re: , by ByfireByfire: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2015
fdxboss:

pls am tired of this nonsense, if u're not satisfied with the post, pls u can as well mail the mods so this thread can be closed. As far as am concerned, u have no right to call me scam cos i brought a bizness idea to this forum. Its a take it or leave it offer, its not by force.
Sorry I don't mean to be rude but till this moment you are yet to tender any proof that your offer is genuine. And in practice its impossible for you to offer proof.

Anyways I've already accomplished my mission which is simply to educate the readers of this thread.
Re: , by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
ByfireByfire:

Sorry I don't mean to be rude but till this moment you are yet to tender any proof that your offer is genuine. And in practice its impossible for you to offer proof.

Anyways I've already accomplished my mission which is simply to educate the readers of this thread.
Well from ur view, u said its a scam, and am willing to show u physical biz so u'll knw what u're getting into. How dare u judge me from past experiences cos u feel frustrated from past disappointments dats why u wont even let me talk about the idea instead u're inciting others against me.

Well like i said its only fools like u that see calamity in every opportunity cos they fear everything is a scam even their own life sef is a scam.

Its not ur fault sha, na wetin money cause cos i came out here to share an idea.

I may be disadvantaged financially but very capable intellectually to achieve my goal.

Pls mods if u wouldnt mind, i want this thread closed already, i've sent two mails on this matter for the past six hours now, pls close this thread.
Re: , by ByfireByfire: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
fdxboss:
Well from ur view, u said its a scam, and am willing to show u physical biz so u'll knw what u're getting into. How dare u judge me from past experiences cos u feel frustrated from past disappointments dats why u wont even let me talk about the idea instead u're inciting others against me.

Well like i said its only fools like u that see calamity in every opportunity cos they fear everything is a scam even their own life sef is a scam.

Its not ur fault sha, na wetin money cause cos i came out here to share an idea.

I may be disadvantaged financially but very capable intellectually to achieve my goal.

Pls mods if u wouldnt mind, i want this thread closed already, i've sent two mails on this matter for the past six hours now, pls close this thread.
YOUR COVER HAS BEEN BLOWN AND NOW YOU RESORT TO ABUSES AND YOU WANT THREAD CLOSED. SHAME!!!

You are financially disadvantaged and yet you want to pay a million Nigerians N1000 weekly for every N4000 invested.

No moderator should close this thread. I even think it should be moved to the front page so ignorant fellas will know about this scam business model and the scammer Op and avoid them.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Make 6% Interest On Your Savings Account Every 3 Months / Lead And Zinc Ore Prices / This Is The Best Form Of Investment If You Are Working Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.