Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

33-yr-old Man Commits Suicide In Ondo Over Job Loss - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 33-yr-old Man Commits Suicide In Ondo Over Job Loss (644 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos / Man Kills And Buries Friend In Ondo Over Affair With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

33-yr-old Man Commits Suicide In Ondo Over Job Loss by Nairadean(m): 5:04am On Aug 28, 2015
By Dayo Johnson
Akure—The decomposing body of a 33-year-old man, Gbenga Ogundana, has been discovered by Police detectives in Akure, Ondo State capital, after he reportedly committed suicide over loss of his job.

Vanguard gathered that the body was discovered in his rented apartment located at Orisunmbare Street, Cultural Centre, Akure, four days after he allegedly poisoned himself.
Vanguard was informed that neighbours of the deceased had earlier reported to his elder brother, Segun, that the whereabouts of his brother was unknown.
Reports had it that his elder brother, Segun, called the deceased’s phone line without success. On arrival at the house, Segun discovered that the doors and window of his brother’s room were locked from within.
He, and other neighbours, went to the police station and with the help of detectives, the door was forced open and the decomposing corpse discovered on the bed.
The remains were later evacuated and deposited in the general hospital morgue by the police detectives for post-mortem examination
Vanguard learned that the Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, CIID, of the state police command was currently working to unravel the mystery surrounding his death.
A police source said that findings so far suggested that the deceased might have poisoned himself, having lost his job a few weeks ago.
The command’s spokesman, Wole Ogodo, confirmed the incident and said detectives had launched an investigation to unravel the mystery surrounding the death.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/33-yr-old-man-commits-suicide-in-ondo-over-job-loss/
http://www.heldeen.com
Re: 33-yr-old Man Commits Suicide In Ondo Over Job Loss by HungerBAD: 5:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Suicide should not be an option.

Rest in Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 33-yr-old Man Commits Suicide In Ondo Over Job Loss by powerfulsettingz: 5:07am On Aug 28, 2015
he even used poisoned wish u were from the north Buhari would have given to u N appointments before u kick the bucket
Re: 33-yr-old Man Commits Suicide In Ondo Over Job Loss by madridguy(m): 5:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Sound so disgusting hearing someone take his/her life intentionally. May God comfort his family. RIP
Re: 33-yr-old Man Commits Suicide In Ondo Over Job Loss by HungerBAD: 5:08am On Aug 28, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
he even used poisoned wish u were from the north Buhari would have given to u N appointments before u kick the bucket

I apologize for saying this, but you are an I.d.i.o.t

2 Likes

Re: 33-yr-old Man Commits Suicide In Ondo Over Job Loss by powerfulsettingz: 5:11am On Aug 28, 2015
HungerBAD:

I apologize for saying this, but you are an I.d.i.o.t
U don't have to apologize, I understand ur fingers work before ur brain

Next

1 Like

Re: 33-yr-old Man Commits Suicide In Ondo Over Job Loss by jazinogold(m): 5:21am On Aug 28, 2015
so sad.......

for those who intend committing suicide.....[size=22pt]PLEASE DON'T[/size]

[size=36pt]HOPE DEY[/size]
Re: 33-yr-old Man Commits Suicide In Ondo Over Job Loss by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 28, 2015
No p he'll get a juicy appointment in hell/heaven!!

RIP
Re: 33-yr-old Man Commits Suicide In Ondo Over Job Loss by Babe2sure(f): 6:40am On Aug 28, 2015
Ahan! Why nah?

Never give up. Never lose hope. Tough times never last. Never dwell on a bad situation, it's just a matter of time, it will phase out gradually. it is just a passing phase, cos life is in phases and suicide should not be an option.

RIP

(1) (Reply)

When Doctors Becomes The Killers. / THE POLICE: Whose Side Are They On? / We Killed Seven Shiite Muslims To Save Buratai’s Life – Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.