Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used (1214 Views)

Help. Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Platform In Nigeria? / Check Out The Best Bulk Email Software For Your Email Marketing / The Nigeria's Best Bulk SMS Portal - Smsnaija247 - [Watch Our Videos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by DSuperWoman(f): 5:17am On Aug 28, 2015
Hi Guys,

I need your help. I want to send a bulk sms but I don't know which service to use. Please could you help me make a choice by sharing the best bulk sms service you've used and your experience.

NOTE: I did not open this thread for all you bulk sms providers to come here and start advertising yasef. I want to hear from people who have used your services and if you think you will front as a customer just to get me to use your service I will catch you by fire, thunder and lighten

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by sholapot: 5:25am On Aug 28, 2015
I've been using bbnsms for two years, try it out.
They are good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by DSuperWoman(f): 6:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Thanks dear lemme check them out now
sholapot:
They are good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by DSuperWoman(f): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Please how muchdo they charge per sms?
sholapot:
They are good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by sccofield(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2015
Try smskernel.com they are equally good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by DSuperWoman(f): 4:21am On Aug 30, 2015
Thanks so much. Checking them now
sccofield:
Try smskernel.com they are equally good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by Daweblegend(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
You can try http://smsgenius247.com
They charge N1.3kobo per sms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by DSuperWoman(f): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
wow this is really cheap lemme check them out. Thanks alot dear
Daweblegend:
You can try http://smsgenius247.com
They charge N1.3kobo per sms

MODIFIED
Tried getting their price on their site but it's not coming up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by jammyrock(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2015
My dear I have been using truesms247.com for 5 yrs now because of their cheap services and fast delivery. Don't waist your money again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by Contumely: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2015
jammyrock:
My dear I have been using truesms247.com for 5 yrs now because of their cheap services and fast delivery. Don't waist your money again.

''WAIST "

Inveterate liar.
Your site isn't upto 2 months old bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2015
If you want 100% message delivery, then use www.customizedsms.net. The price is also very fair. N1.50 per unit.

DSuperWoman:
Hi Guys,

I need your help. I want to send a bulk sms but I don't know which service to use. Please could you help me make a choice by sharing the best bulk sms service you've used and your experience.

NOTE: I did not open this thread for all you bulk sms providers to come here and start advertising yasef. I want to hear from people who have used your services and if you think you will front as a customer just to get me to use your service I will catch you by fire, thunder and lighten

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by PulseWeb: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2015
jammyrock:
which kind lie be dis. Oya 1place to detect lies like dis is from whois. http://www.whois.com/whois/truesms247.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by PulseWeb: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2015
DSuperWoman:
if you think you will front as a customer just to get me to use your service I will catch you by fire, thunder and lighten
laugh won kill me...like seriously u mean like hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by DSuperWoman(f): 7:35am On Sep 01, 2015
uh huh can't you see that it's working, my thunder is fishing them out grin
PulseWeb:
laugh won kill me...like seriously u mean like hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by DSuperWoman(f): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2015
thanks dear
jammyrock:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by DSuperWoman(f): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
thanks dear lemme check them out now
UCHEUKAGWU:

If you want 100% message delivery, then use www.customizedsms.net. The price is also very fair. N1.50 per unit.

Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
I am not coming as a customer, i'm coming from the company! And i shall comment!

You are looking for affordable sms and i shall suggest to you it is left to you to review/consider it or leave it. All those who commented own the websites they mention they are only Shilling(Posing as a client) which i would not do as its immature and unprofessional.

http://emiratesms.com/pricing.php

The pricing is in U.S Dollars but when you calculate its equivalent, its actually N1 naira per Unit and that Unit to Nigeria is 0.85 not 1 unit per sms.

And SMS covers other countries, not Nigeria alone!

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Either you are the owner of emiratesms or a worker there.

coolsix:
I am not coming as a customer, i'm coming from the company! And i shall comment!

You are looking for affordable sms and i shall suggest to you it is left to you to review/consider it or leave it. All those who commented own the websites they mention they are only Shilling(Posing as a client) which i would not do as its immature and unprofessional.

The pricing is in U.S Dollars but when you calculate its equivalent, its actually N1 naira per Unit and that Unit to Nigeria is 0.85 not 1 unit per sms.

Thanks!
Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by DSuperWoman(f): 4:08am On Sep 02, 2015
Thanks dear. I appreciate your maturity and professionalism. Your price is really affordable from what you've said. I'll check it out
coolsix:

Thanks!
Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2015
UCHEUKAGWU:
Either you are the owner of emiratesms or a worker there.

Sir.. read my post again.. I did not deny that fact! I'm from Emiratesms.com yes
Re: Best Bulk Sms Services Provider You've Used by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2015
DSuperWoman:
Thanks dear. I appreciate your maturity and professionalism. Your price is really affordable from what you've said. I'll check it out

Thank you ma. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Windows Phones Removed From Sales Stats As The World’s All About Iphone, Android / Free Anti-ransomware For Computers With Latest Updates / The Power Of Collecting An Email Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.