Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Must Read!!! Here Is Why Men Find Thinner Women Attractive! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Must Read!!! Here Is Why Men Find Thinner Women Attractive! (673 Views)

How To Become More Attractive To The Opposite Sex And Have More Meaning Relation / Why Men Live Shorter Life's Than Women Pic's Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read!!! Here Is Why Men Find Thinner Women Attractive! by trendysturvs(f): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2015
Men find thinner women attractive because they associate their body shape with youth, fertility and a lower risk of disease. This is according to a new study by the University of Aberdeen which found ‘evolutionary fitness’ determines what men find appealing. This contradicts earlier theories which suggest people are drawn to body types with more fat as they could historically survive a famine. Professor John Speakman, who co-ordinated the study, said that in evolutionary terms fitness was made up of two things: survival and the ability to reproduce.

‘What we wanted to investigate was the idea that when we look at someone and think they are physically attractive,’ he said. Are we actually making that assessment based on a hard-wired evolutionary understanding of their potential for future survival and reproductive ability?’ he said.

More here: http://facebook.com/trendysturvs

Re: Must Read!!! Here Is Why Men Find Thinner Women Attractive! by Behira(f): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2015
Okai
Re: Must Read!!! Here Is Why Men Find Thinner Women Attractive! by rildwanullahi(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Behira:
Okai
i catch you
Re: Must Read!!! Here Is Why Men Find Thinner Women Attractive! by favourmic(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2015
Jagba jastic nah thinner woman get problem for body cos me I hate thinner woman
Re: Must Read!!! Here Is Why Men Find Thinner Women Attractive! by favourmic(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2015
Jagba jastic nah thinner woman get problem for body cos me I dislike thinner woman

(1) (Reply)

P / The Most Funniest And Hilarious Images You Should Check Out This Friday! / A Recession In The Horizon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.