Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Unboxing And Hands-on Review Of Infinix Hot 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing And Hands-on Review Of Infinix Hot 2 (1289 Views)

Umi Super Euro Edition Unboxing And Hands On. / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unboxing And Hands-on Review Of Infinix Hot 2 by Olodonairaland(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2015
It’s no longer news that Google teamed up with Infinix to launched the Android One in Africa debuting on the Infinix Hot 2.

Infinix Hot 2 serves as the successor to the Infinix Hot. Android One Lollipop 5.1 which serves as ground breaking features of the Hot 2 got the internet buzzing and trending the whole of last week as top tech website like GSMArena, Cnet, PhoneArena e.t.c. features the event which took place in Lekki. This also serves as international exposure for Infinix who intend to launch the Infinix Hot 2 in five other African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Egypt, Ivory Coast and Morocco in coming month.

Mytechportal.com got the review copy courtesy of JUMIA, delivered to us yesterday. Without wasting time lets go unboxing it and have a hands-on practical review of it.

Infinix Hot 2 comes in a box similar to other Infinix phones. Except for the Android One Lollipop and 2GB RAM, no much significance or difference from the Infinix Hot.

infinix_hot_2_in_box_cover

Tearing and unboxing the pack to unveil the device and it accessories is straight forward.

infinix_hot_2

Infinix Hot 2 sitting on top while it accessories with manuals beneath inside the pack.
infinix_hot_2_open

The device came with accessories like charger, USB cable, headset, manual and a warranty seal.

infinix_hot_2 (4)Infinix Hot 2 is stylishly designed, comes in sleek cover

infinix-hot-2Side view with golden color cover
infinix_hot_2_sideviewThe Infinix Hot 2 comes with 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, powered by a Quad Core 1.3GHz mediatek processor, runs the Android One Lollipop 5.1, 8MP rear and 2MP front camera, 2200mAh battery capacity.

Buy Infinix Hot 2 from JUMIA at a discounted price of N19,500.

Power by mytechportal.com

Re: Unboxing And Hands-on Review Of Infinix Hot 2 by Craven: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2015
Hello. Where is the 'hands-on review'?

(1) (Reply)

Help! MY Lenovo A319 Fell Into Water. / see Microsoft newly Announced Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL, Lumia 550, Surface 4 / Guys My Infinix Hot2 Wan Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.