Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja (2715 Views)

Would like to meet a serious minded man / A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man / A Scorpion Man Wants To Meet A Pisces, Cancer, Virgo Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Mossaino(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Where are the good girls in Abuja?
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2015
Those are endangered species in Nigeria and can only be found in simple populations (villages). They are EXTINCT in all major cities

2 Likes

Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Nutrition1: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Where are the good men in Abuja?

Must it always be good girls? And what does 'good' mean to you?
Kindly unbundle that word as 'good' connotes different meanings to different people.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Mossaino(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2015

Kindly unbundle that word as 'good' connotes different meanings to different people. [/quote]

[/color] [color=#000099]Just as the word 'good' connotes "responsible, God-fearing, humble, respectful, considerate etc"... You know what are talking about na
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by realdee44(f): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mossaino:

Kindly unbundle that word as 'good' connotes different meanings to different people.

[/color] [color=#000099]Just as the word 'good' connotes "responsible, God-fearing, humble, respectful, considerate etc"... You know what are talking about na
There are so many 'good' girls in abuja just that they are still looking for jobs & u want a working class.

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Op, they are everywhere in Abuja. Inside cab, market, ur office, even also in your church.

They are on every street of Abuja.
Duste ooo.
Apo ooo.
Wuse2 ooo.
Maitama ooo.
Kubwa ooo.
Utako ooo.
Jabi ooo.
Life camp ooo.
Maraba ooo.
Etc.

My only question is...., Are u also Godly, Educated, handsome and working too?

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Mossaino(m): 5:52am On Aug 29, 2015
realdee44:
There are so many 'good' girls in abuja just that they are still looking for jobs & u want a working class.

Hmmn! So they are no working class 'good' girls? Anyway, show me a very beautiful, responsible, good girl even though not working but educated and there can be a compromise! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Mossaino(m): 5:56am On Aug 29, 2015
missbronze:
Op, they are everywhere in Abuja. Inside cab, market, ur office, even also in your church.

They are on every street of Abuja.
Duste ooo.
Apo ooo.
Wuse2 ooo.
Maitama ooo.
Kubwa ooo.
Utako ooo.
Jabi ooo.
Life camp ooo.
Maraba ooo.
Etc.

My only question is...., Are u also Godly, Educated, handsome and working too?

Missbronze! I wont be looking for those traits if I didn't posses same... So if you know of any like that you can recommend her ok tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by realdee44(f): 6:02am On Aug 29, 2015
Mossaino:

Hmmn! So they are no working class 'good' girls? Anyway, show me a very beautiful, responsible, good girl even though not working but educated and there can be a compromise! cheesy
They are all around you. Open your eyes well & you will see them.
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2015
Mossaino:

Missbronze! I wont be looking for those traits if I didn't posses same... So if you know of any like that you can recommend her ok tongue
Hmmmm.

Anyway, i have 2 friends sef. they are both nurses. Exactly what u want.

But, my problem, i dnt know you, so, i can't recommend them to someone i dnt know.
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by ariyebaba(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Hello Missbronze, i need one ....................... cheesy
missbronze:
Hmmmm.

But, my problem, i dnt know you, so, i can't recommend them to someone i dnt know.
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2015
ariyebaba:
Hello Missbronze, i need one ....................... cheesy
cheesycheesy

u are nt serious.
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by ariyebaba(m): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
Really ?

missbronze:
cheesycheesy

u are nt serious.
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Mossaino(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
missbronze:
Hmmmm.

Oh nice! So what are we talking about then, get to know me and introduce me to the 'candidates'... This is quite simple Miss, let's become friends. So how do we start? You can state the terms
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Mossaino(m): 4:57am On Aug 30, 2015
realdee44:
They are all around you. Open your eyes well & you will see them.

Thank goodness someone knows two candidates who meet these criteria so I guess fortune has smiled on me grin Well, thanks for your advice... I will keep my eyes wide open

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2015
Mossaino:

Oh nice! So what are we talking about then, get to know me and introduce me to the 'candidates'... This is quite simple Miss, let's become friends. So how do we start? You can state the terms

First, is tribe an issue for u? They are Igbo and Kogi.

Second, what age range do u want? they shld both be in their late twenties?

And, where do u worship?
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by realdee44(f): 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mossaino:

Thank goodness someone knows two candidates who meet these criteria so I guess fortune has smiled on me grin Well, thanks for your advice... I will keep my eyes wide open
wish you the best.
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Mageret(f): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Instant connection with exclusive sexy sugarmummy, sugardaddy,sexmate,Gay,Lesbians. Contact Mr Rolland on the following contact line ( 08148149035) for a secured hookup with a sexy sugarmummy,Daddy,Sexmate,Gay,Lesbians in your location. Don't you think it's fun having sex with mature ladies who are ready to assist you finacially, offer job opportunities, offer loans? If yes then here is the opportunity for you to make more than enough money from our rich sexysugarmumies that we have on our database, that have up to two to three companies. all you need to do is give us a call via the following line( 08148149035) we have sugarmummies,Daddies from different countries,states. abuja, lagos, enugu, imo, cross river, delta,edo, ogun, oyo,anambra, aba, jos,kano,maiduguri abia, , and all other states all you need to do give us a call for an instant connection thank you.
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Mageret(f): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Instant connection with exclusive sexy sugarmummy, sugardaddy,sexmate,Gay,Lesbians. Contact Mr Rolland on the following contact line ( 08148149035) for a secured hookup with a sexy sugarmummy,Daddy,Sexmate,Gay,Lesbians in your location. Don't you think it's fun having sex with mature ladies who are ready to assist you finacially, offer job opportunities, offer loans? If yes then here is the opportunity for you to make more than enough money from our rich sexysugarmumies that we have on our database, that have up to two to three companies. all you need to do is give us a call via the following line( 08148149035) we have sugarmummies,Daddies from different countries,states. abuja, lagos, enugu, imo, cross river, delta,edo, ogun, oyo,anambra, aba, jos,kano,maiduguri abia, , and all other states all you need to do give us a call for an instant connection thank you.
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Mossaino(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
missbronze:

And, where do u worship?

Well, the tribe thing is not a problem and the age range is fine because I'm in my thirties. I worship with the Redeemed ... so?
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Mossaino(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
missbronze:

And, where do u worship?

Hey! I was just thinking we could switch over to another platform like bbm and chat more on there, that's if you are fine with it. I'm just seeing some unwanted post on this page. So if you are on bbm, ping me 76299ED1 and lets talk. Cheers
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Mossaino(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mageret:

Not interested pls

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by realdee44(f): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=Mossaino post=37496994]

Not interested pls[/quote ] Hahahaha you no want sugarmummies.
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Mossaino(m): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=realdee44 post=37497430][/quote]

I can't want sugar mummy na, cos the guys looking for sugar mummies are really not responsible and are usually after money. By the grace of God, I'm not doing badly...

2 Likes

Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Houseofglam7(f): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Godly, Educated women...... Where una dey o!!!!

Guys are not smiling cool
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Mossaino(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Godly, Educated women...... Where una dey o!!!!

Guys are not smiling cool

As in seriously...

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Houseofglam7(f): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2015
Mossaino:

As in seriously...

Dem dey come, just wait small

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Mossaino(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Dem dey come, just wait small

hopefully...
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by zmilly5(f): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2015
Hmm... this na serious matter o. Just keep searching soon you shall find. Me, na genuine female friends I dey find o. Good friends are hard to come by these days. Smh
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2015
See, this is the problem with people. U come here and open ur big mouth that you're looking for this and for that, and you're supposedly an adult who isn't doing too badly in your opinion. Well, my friend, u are doing poorly if u are not a recluse and can't connect with girls still.
Its not like yore looking for Obama's daughter or Miley Cyrus, which is that case, u can ask for help.
There are many "responsible and wateva" criteria u asked. If u dey go church, dem dey there. If u work, dem dey there.
Its just hard for me to take guys like u serious, so, I'll just end by saying, accept my condolences. You're a joke.
And since you're in Abuja, u have ur work cut out for u. U're probably in those less than attractive places, hence u wana cut more than u can afford. Sha be careful.
Re: Where Can One Meet A Beautiful, Godly, Educated And Working Lady In Abuja by Mossaino(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
jcgodfrey:
See, this is the problem with people. U come here and open ur big mouth that you're looking for this and for that, and you're supposedly an adult who isn't doing too badly in your opinion. Well, my friend, u are doing poorly if u are not a recluse and can't connect with girls still.
Its not like yore looking for Obama's daughter or Miley Cyrus, which is that case, u can ask for help.
There are many "responsible and wateva" criteria u asked. If u dey go church, dem dey there. If u work, dem dey there.
Its just hard for me to take guys like u serious, so, I'll just end by saying, accept my condolences. You're a joke.
And since you're in Abuja, u have ur work cut out for u. U're probably in those less than attractive places, hence u wana cut more than u can afford. Sha be careful.

Why can't people like you after reading a post and don't have any reasonable suggestion to make, just walk away. Must you say something disrespectful? If you can't see any good in what people say then there must be something wrong with you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pweety4me Can I Meet U? / Love Letter To Rozzay / I Need A Gay Call Me On 08029945074

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.