Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

There Is No Such Thing As "real" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There Is No Such Thing As "real" (821 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Such Thing As "real" by Bumhe(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2009
when you walk up to an unsightly lady and say :"you are a compelling beauty" she thanks you and feels good.

When you show a false feeling of love for a man's kids by way of saying nice things about them, playing with them, and bringing them gifts; he feels good and happy.

When a school girl relishes base acts at school and you as her teacher make the mother feel she is a nice girl-fronting for her; she feels good.

In all these and more others, which we could spend enternity catalouging, as life savours of them,you have lied. You have not said the truth-the real thing. You and your client in the trade of the unreal are just not being real.

Man's sense of feeling good is deeply rooted in things that are not real. Therefore it is my honest opinion that nothiong is real about man. As a matter of fact man is not real.

In the final analysis , that I exist might be a lie I tell myself or I am told.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "real" by vescucci(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2009
Dude. I'm digging ur train of thought. Though it's very flawed, it's still enchanting. It's up my alley. The kinda ish I think about. The fact that you think you aren't real, makes you very real indeed. Rene Descartes said as much. I think, therefore I am.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "real" by vescucci(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2009
Dude. I'm digging ur train of thought. Though it's very flawed, it's still enchanting. It's up my alley. The kinda ish I think about. The fact that you think you aren't real, makes you very real indeed. Rene Descartes said as much. I think, therefore I am.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "real" by bluespice(f): 1:32am On Apr 15, 2009
i would develop the final part of ur write up
uve got a gold mine thre myfriend

i like
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "real" by Ifez: 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2009
Quite interesting and philosophical. Hmmmm undecided
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "real" by RuuDie(m): 1:43am On Apr 22, 2009
@ topic,

how so

so much of life is unreal. . . . . but then, so much of life isn't either!
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "real" by minute(f): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2009
Hmm . . . . .you pry too much undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Illiteracy / Am afraid of Nairalanders / Publication Opportunity: Omojojolo Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.