Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

What I Think Is Missing In The Electric Iron. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What I Think Is Missing In The Electric Iron. (667 Views)

Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics / Richard Browning Is A Real-life Iron Man - With His Own Flying Suit (video) / What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Think Is Missing In The Electric Iron. by ElectGINeer(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2015
I think that the electric Iron should contains a processor or something that will scan the to be pressed cloth, so that the iron will no the material the cloth is made of and will self regulate the heat.
So that I would not be afraid that the cloth will get burnt.
What do you think.....
Re: What I Think Is Missing In The Electric Iron. by khalhokage(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Name one device that can scan fabric and identify what it is, before you start putting it in pressing irons.
Re: What I Think Is Missing In The Electric Iron. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
khalhokage:
Name one device that can scan fabric and identify what it is, before you start putting it in pressing irons.
a spectrometer.

I know of an handheld spectrometer. The tech can be modified to work in irons.
https://www.bruker.com/products/x-ray-diffraction-and-elemental-analysis/handheld-xrf.html?gclid=CMbOw430xscCFVMYHwodRTMJtw

smiley

Cc electgineer.
Re: What I Think Is Missing In The Electric Iron. by Visocrate(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
no matter how small an idea is it can propel the world to another height thoughtful of you but that's why we have the thermostat that regulate the heat produced by the element of the iron ok

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Control The Weather With Lasers / Wearable Tech Trends To Watch Out For In 2016 / NASA Selects Instrument Team To Build Next-gen Planet Hunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.