Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Expected Renumeration - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Expected Renumeration (1572 Views)

Massive Jobs Vacancies Across Lagos State With Good Renumeration. / Job Vacancy With Attractive Renumeration / Job Vacancy With Attractive Renumeration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expected Renumeration by Teacup: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Hello guys please i need sincere advice on this issue. I am a Hr officer with an outsourcing firm and my annual net pay is 1500000. I was invited for an interview by hr recruitment firm and i was asked my expected renumeration thats how much i will like to earn. I said 3000000 net per annual. They did not negotiate it with me but told me that they cant afford it. I got their response through mail. Did i rate myself so high and in future what do you think i should fill as expected amount
Re: Expected Renumeration by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nexxt time, 25% increment is okay for u.
Re: Expected Renumeration by Pidggin(f): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Teacup:
Hello guys please i need sincere advice on this issue. I am a Hr officer with an outsourcing firm and my annual net pay is 1500000. I was invited for an interview by hr recruitment firm and i was asked my expected renumeration thats how much i will like to earn. I said 3000000 net per annual. They did not negotiate it with me but told me that they cant afford it. I got their response through mail. Did i rate myself so high and in future what do you think i should fill as expected amount

Yes, you rated yourself too high. Next time do a background check on the company, do some research to help you estimate what the company can afford for a start.

1 Like

Re: Expected Renumeration by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Teacup:

You call yourself an hr officer, and you still ask this kinda questions.. Who is I expected to be in a good position to answer your ❓

4 Likes

Re: Expected Renumeration by mimopel(f): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wait are we talking abt 3million here shocked shocked shocked .....heavenly father wen ll dis be my lots......make I go read industrial relations and personnel management asap....runs outer thread*

1 Like

Re: Expected Renumeration by mimopel(f): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hayjaycity:

You call yourself an hr officer, and you still ask this kinda questions.. Who is I expected to be in a good position to answer your ❓

Calm down bro...no one is an island of nothing....even a perfect person makes mistake...Wat makes him a better HR is because he seeks for advice and learn....no one knows it all so tell a sweet pill and chill

3 Likes

Re: Expected Renumeration by Teacup: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Thank you for all your advice. I have received two interview invitations and i have positioned my self very well now for them
Re: Expected Renumeration by osasboy(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2015
Teacup:
Hi ,I read your post and felt tempted to reply.
Firstly, you have done no wrong quoting an amount..That is why it is called expected amount...
I have had the opportunity to recruit for some firms in the past and we have not disqualified anyone based on salary expectation,instead it is based on your current salary .What most company are concerned about is your current earning and if they are ready to pay a little/or far above that they will invite you for a second stage and properly make you know how much they can offer.(salaries are negotiable) especially when you are best fit for the job.

My conclusion is that i think you were not the best candidate at the interview and it was a strategy to disqualify you for the next stage.

You can still get employers that will pay you far above what you earn but my advise is to always give an amount and put in bracket (Negotiable)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Customer Acquisition Officer. You Can Work Remotely. / Where Are The 200,000 Graduate Jobs FG Promised To Create Before End Of October? / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.