Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) (42252 Views)

Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" / Empress Njamah Remembers JT Tom-West With Cute Throwback Photo / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by sybarite7(m): 11:21am On Aug 28, 2015
RIP JT TOMWEST, I still recall the movie u did,called STATE OF EMERGENCY and so many more
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by oluwaphemiee(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2015
Jt
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by tolexy007(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Rip!i dont knw him. embarassed
yes you can't know him, you were still in primary sch when he was alive

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by Yustash001(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by Cashio(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2015
makes me remember moving train and state of emergency
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by litetias(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2015
Memories

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2015
tolexy007:

yes you can't know him, you were still in primary sch when he was alive
sad cheesy
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2015
So thus guy don die?
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by sademola: 11:34am On Aug 28, 2015
What killed him? Drugs trafficking, auto accident, kidney prob?

lalasticlala:
Popular Yoruba actor, Femi Branch, remembers late Nollywood star actor, JT Tom West via a post he made on his instagram page. He shared the late actor's photo and wrote:

https://instagram.com/p/669_BkK1ah/?taken-by=femibranch

Recall that the demise of JT Tom West, who was a top actor then, really shook the movie industry. Before his demise, Tom West dated nollywood actress, Tricia Eseigbe aka 'Samadora'.

May His soul continue to rest in peace...
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2015
sademola:
What killed him? Drugs trafficking!!!

Accident while returning from set at night

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2015
Iamsynord:
J T Tom West

I remember him for This film " State of Emergency " and one Yoruba film by Wemimo films " Oyato"

Talented. Better than all these I made love to my lover on hospital bed and all these Tb Joshua delivered actors

State of Emergency! That was a good movie. Btw you don old o!
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2015
One of the few Nollywood stars with good diction.

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by southernbelle(f): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2015
embarassed embarassed this guy just had a certain charm around him then and I admired it, continue to rest in peace mr Tamuno.

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by room089: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2015
teeowl:
he did a rap jingle for channel 5 NTA back in the days.

Yea, true he did
'..........NTA2 channel5 don't settle for less!'

He was once Alex O's back up singer.
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by kingthreat(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2015
J. T. TOMWEST was a raw and well-talented Nigerian actor. He was like a Nigerian Jason Statham then.This is an actor that could play a foreign action movie and still impress. His departure was really painful. RIP JT
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by zendy: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2015
First movie I ever saw him in, can't recall the name, he was by the bar rapping. Years later, I saw him on Bissalah road,Enugu, shooting a movie. One woman in the crowd of onlookers called him 'Bow-joint' for some reason. About a year later, I heard he was dead.
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by brenister10: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Indomie generation. 😁
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Iamsynord:
J T Tom West

I remember him for This film " State of Emergency " and one Yoruba film by Wemimo films " Oyato"

Talented. Better than all these I made love to my lover on hospital bed and all these Tb Joshua delivered actors
lol.. u no well
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by squadvegas(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2015
rip tom
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by Jimohsunday: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Rest in perfect peace
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by AlienStar: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Who FP don help?
ChappyChase:
Lalasticala....
This guy don privatise and monopolies Front page for himself alone, God dey watch you oo.
... RIP J.T....
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by scofieldsimba(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2015
JT Tom I really miss u.
But come to think of it,he starred in a movie where he died in a ghastly motor accident and his spirit later appeared to his family. Minutes later someone broke the news to the wife that her husband is dead.
The wife couldn't believe the bearer cos her husband just came in.
By the time she went inside to call her husband, he had varnished.
My problem was that months later, J T Tom died in a ghastly motor accident.
But I will never forget his role in the movie; MOVING TRAIN.
Heard the movie was later banned.
Continue to sleep well bro and say me well to my mum if u see her.
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2015
brenister10:

Indomie generation. 😁
U too sad grin
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by Afam4eva(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2015
This used to be our action hero. He was one of the best. RIP JT.
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
RIP
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by ChappyChase: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
AlienStar:
Who FP don help?
Him!
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by Melinde: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
small girl
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
How time flies. I rooted for this guy to kill Saint Obi in State Of Emergency. I really liked him and Hank Anuku back then. Gentle Jack was good too. What you get to see in nollywood movies of today is way different.

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Afam4eva:
This used to be our action hero. He was one of the best. RIP JT.
Action villain! Saint Obi and Inspector Sani (can't remember his real name) were the action heroes back then.
Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by inans10: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
He was such a Good Actor. I know him as "Harold Odiete" the son of Chief Odienze Odiete(Alex Usifo). Beyond Our Dreams is the Greatest Soap Ever made in Nigeria. RIP Harold

1 Like

Re: Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
you will soon be called slowpoke grin grin grin grin grin
Iamsynord:
J T Tom West

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC / I'm The Most Romantic Actor In The Whole Of Nollywood - Uche Maduagu Brags / “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.