Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Hire Me As Your Stenographer! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hire Me As Your Stenographer! (1361 Views)

UPPCL 2662 Office Assistant Stenographer Recruitment 2017 / Job Vacancy For Stenographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire Me As Your Stenographer! by saintchibu(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
I am a qualified Stenographer able to translate spoken word to written word instantly at the speed o 160 words per minute.
I am a graduate and acquired the skill at Nafs Technologies Ltd who is affiliated with Stenograph.com and currently training Stenographers for Lagos State Government.
Presently, I work with the judiciary recording Court Proceedings and making them available for filing.
Should you have an audio tape you want transcribed to written word, just PM me and lets talk.
If you have a permanent job for me, we will also talk. My personal email is stenomagician at gmail dot com.
Waiting to show you the skills I've got.
Re: Hire Me As Your Stenographer! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wow. I didn't know people learned this skill in Nigeria. I'm impressed. More grease to your elbows [url=saintchibu]OP[/url].

1 Like

Re: Hire Me As Your Stenographer! by saintchibu(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
charix:
Wow. I didn't know people learned this skill in Nigeria. I'm impressed. More grease to your elbows [url=saintchibu]OP[/url].
Thanks. You can still learn it.
Re: Hire Me As Your Stenographer! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
saintchibu:

Thanks. You can still learn it.
Do I need special equipment or I can do it on any pc keyboard? Does speed increase only with official duty or can I learn it from leisure activities too?

I'm not a stenographer but the ability to type at those speeds would help me transcribe online videos for people with hearing disabilities.

You know you can run some freelance errands online via fiverr and similar crowdsourcing sites, yes? Your skill is highly sought. The money you'd make's not much but better than doing nothing while waiting for a job.
Re: Hire Me As Your Stenographer! by saintchibu(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
charix:

Do I need special equipment or I can do it on any pc keyboard? Does speed increase only with official duty or can I learn it from leisure activities too?

I'm not a stenographer but the ability to type at those speeds would help me transcribe online videos for people with hearing disabilities.

You know you can run some freelance errands online via fiverr and similar crowdsourcing sites, yes? Your skill is highly sought. The money you'd make's not much but better than doing nothing while waiting for a job.
The training is not easy and you need the machine sold at stenograph.com
Visit the site and get the link to their affiliate school in Nigeria.
If you get a job on that, We can do it together. You get the job, I do the transcription and we share the pay. Good enough?
Re: Hire Me As Your Stenographer! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
saintchibu:

The training is not easy and you need the machine sold at stenograph.com
Visit the site and get the link to their affiliate school in Nigeria.
If you get a job on that, We can do it together. You get the job, I do the transcription and we share the pay. Good enough?
Ok thank you for the information.
Jobs on fiverr don't pay enough to consider splitting payments. Hop on the site, you'd most likely get an activity: http://fiverr.com. Search google for similar sites.
Re: Hire Me As Your Stenographer! by Atk1nson(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
saintchibu:
I am a qualified Stenographer able to translate spoken word to written word instantly at the speed o 160 words per minute.
I am a graduate and acquired the skill at Nafs Technologies Ltd who is affiliated with Stenograph.com and currently training Stenographers for Lagos State Government.
Presently, I work with the judiciary recording Court Proceedings and making them available for filing.
Should you have an audio tape you want transcribed to written word, just PM me and lets talk.
If you have a permanent job for me, we will also talk. My personal email is stenomagician at gmail dot com.
Waiting to show you the skills I've got.

Guess u r one of d products of Lag Verbatim reporting program
Re: Hire Me As Your Stenographer! by saintchibu(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Atk1nson:

Guess u r one of d products of Lag Verbatim reporting program
Nope. Was trained in Abuja between 2010 and 2012.
Re: Hire Me As Your Stenographer! by Atk1nson(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
saintchibu:
Nope. Was trained in Abuja between 2010 and 2012.
nice

(1) (Reply)

Did Anyone go For SOL Job Briefing Yesterday / Home And Office Cleaning Services In Ibadan / IT Assistant Needed (closed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.