Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

FREE DELIVERY ON EVERY ITEM WE SHOP FOR YOU ON JUMIA.PAY ON DELIVERY - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / FREE DELIVERY ON EVERY ITEM WE SHOP FOR YOU ON JUMIA.PAY ON DELIVERY (1940 Views)

Ship From The US And Pay On Delivery In Nigeria / Sales! Sales! Sales! Household Item Clearance Sales. Buy At Take-away Price / Sell On Jumia, Konga, Dealdey, Etc, From Benin, Ibadan, Portharcourt & Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE DELIVERY ON EVERY ITEM WE SHOP FOR YOU ON JUMIA.PAY ON DELIVERY by lateef16: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Do you know we can shop for you on JUMIA and we deliver for you free? What do i mean. Just tell us to shop for everything that EXCITES you on JUMIA,i mean everything and we deliver to you PAY ON DELIVERY. You pay us exactly (price) what you see online no delivery charge will be added. We shop for you, we track your orders, we deliver to you, you pay the price of the item ONLY, we pay for your delivery and you save more money, time and stress shoping on JUMIA Note: Our free delivery service is only available in LAGOS & ABUJA. Other states coming soon. CALL US NOW: 07036787466, 08055269697 or send us a mail; exquisite.dry@gmail.com or follow us on twitter @ Free_DeliveryNG. THANKS
Re: FREE DELIVERY ON EVERY ITEM WE SHOP FOR YOU ON JUMIA.PAY ON DELIVERY by Seun(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
How do you make money?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FREE DELIVERY ON EVERY ITEM WE SHOP FOR YOU ON JUMIA.PAY ON DELIVERY by Realdeals(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Seun:
How do you make money?
Jumia pay commission on the products ordered.
Re: FREE DELIVERY ON EVERY ITEM WE SHOP FOR YOU ON JUMIA.PAY ON DELIVERY by AleAirHub(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jforce
Re: FREE DELIVERY ON EVERY ITEM WE SHOP FOR YOU ON JUMIA.PAY ON DELIVERY by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Any location in Lagos and will I have to call ur number to order or I will order on jumia website?

Thanks
Re: FREE DELIVERY ON EVERY ITEM WE SHOP FOR YOU ON JUMIA.PAY ON DELIVERY by lateef16: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
arowtop:
Any location in Lagos and will I have to call ur number to order or I will order on jumia website?
Thanks
Call the nos and tell us what you want to order and we will make the order and deliver to you free any location in lagos.
Re: FREE DELIVERY ON EVERY ITEM WE SHOP FOR YOU ON JUMIA.PAY ON DELIVERY by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 27, 2015
Do you deliver to Calabar?
Re: FREE DELIVERY ON EVERY ITEM WE SHOP FOR YOU ON JUMIA.PAY ON DELIVERY by tpip: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
How much delivery to delta state and will you be able to handle jumia black Friday sales

(1) (Reply)

2 Mack Trucks For Sale / Distributors And Wholesalers Wanted For Our Packaged Chicken Sausage.. See Pics / Make $1500 Monthly With This Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.