Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

*photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? (1815 Views)

7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy / Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
I saw this two vintage console in an old bag in the store....so which of the two did u have then or played with then?

2 Shares

Re: *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by INTROVERT(f): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
chai.
Re: *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
more

Re: *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lastly

Re: *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by Fembleez1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
That small one was costly then, I couldn't afford it. I bought the big one but it was always giving me problems! embarassed Either it doesn't play white lens or na Gold lens e no go play! 2, always having Lens problem! 3, when too hot, na another wahala, either you stand it or open the cover! 4, if the game hang, na war be that! Imagine when you dey play League and u manage dey lead Computer into LOSS-TIME, the game come hang!!! cry

it all looks fun now yet it was frustrating then. grin
Re: *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by khalhokage(m): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
I had the big one, my introduction to the metal gear solid series.
But it had the worst memory cards that were wiped clean whenever there was power outage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Fembleez1:
That small one was costly then, I couldn't afford it. I bought the big one but it was always giving me problems! embarassed Either it doesn't play white lens or na Gold lens e no go play! 2, always having Lens problem! 3, when too hot, na another wahala, either you stand it or open the cover! 4, if the game hang, na war be that! Imagine when you dey play League and u manage dey lead Computer into LOSS-TIME, the game come hang!!! cry

it all looks fun now yet it was frustrating then. grin

Confirm...the big one is PAL plays only black lens

1 Like

Re: *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by Fembleez1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:

Confirm...the big one is PAL plays only black lens

Cool! grin
Re: *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
I had the big one,there was a cheat then if you wanted to play pirated CDs,you open the cover and insert a pin to the edge that is connected to the contraption that makes it spin,then you insert the original pal CD and time the speed before it shows the PS logo and then you remove it quickly and insert the pirated CD and watch closely when it slows and spins fast again then you remove it and swap again,just before the game starts you put the pirated CD and voila...hacked grin ...ahhhhh this brings back memories men kai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by cao(f): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
I had both, my original one died, then the other one later got stolen (with most of my games)...
Re: *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
youmour:
I had the big one,there was a cheat then if you wanted to play pirated CDs,you open the cover and insert a pin to the edge that is connected to the contraption that makes it spin,then you insert the original pal CD and time the speed before it shows the PS logo and then you remove it quickly and insert the pirated CD and watch closely when it slows and spins fast again then you remove it and swap again,just before the game starts you put the pirated CD and voila...hacked grin ...ahhhhh this brings back memories men kai

You really went through a lot man ......i..
Re: *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by hakinze00(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
I played the ps1 I dnt tink I ever played funstation,den I played winning eleven,crash,xena nd ko on ps1
Re: *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
hakinze00:
I played the ps1 I dnt tink I ever played funstation,den I play winning eleven,crash,xena nd ko on ps1

I loved resident evil and winning eleven.
Re: *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by Fembleez1(m): 4:24am On Aug 29, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:

I loved resident evil and winning eleven.

There is no soccer like Winning Eleven! It was and still is the best I have played.
Re: *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Fembleez1:

There is no soccer like Winning Eleven! It was and still is the best I have played.
Winning eleven and pro evolution are the same. It is called winning eleven in japan.
Re: *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by Fembleez1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
tensazangetsu:

Winning eleven and pro evolution are the same. It is called winning eleven in japan.
undecided
Re: *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by Bigroti(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
wow! i remembered playing mostly football on the small one back in the days when game house used to be very popular.
shoyemiayodeji:
I saw this two vintage console in an old bag in the store....so which of the two did u have then or played with then?
Re: *photos* Which Of The Two Did You Play The Most Or Had Then? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cc.. .lalasticlala abeg nah.. ...fp please.. ...

(1) (Reply)

PS3 Games Swap In Ondo,ekiti And Kogi States / Best Car Race Game On Android / The Scary Maze Game- Free Online Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.