Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,013 members, 7,956,756 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Advice Me On This Computer. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Advice Me On This Computer. (392 Views)

Please Advice Me. / Confused On This Computer Courses / Guys Please Advice Me On The Best Android Phone To Buy Below 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me On This Computer. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
For a while now I have been surfing the net to see if I can get a very good,brand new laptop for myself with a low budget,at least if I can get a brand new HP system with:
-Intel core i5(i7 isn't bad too) -8GB RAM -1TB HDD And which won't cost more than #130K.
NB: I specified HP because they said it is the best, they said Dell don't have a good wireless laptop, they said Toshiba is always heating while using it, they said Lenovo isn't that repairable,they said Acer and Asus are just "mogbo mowa" I.e an opportunitist. Is this true? Is HP the best?
While trying to find out,I started discovering somethings I'm not exposed to before,I got to know that their are different types of system; Notebook, Netbook, Probook, Ultrabook and the Laptop itself,I tried to get the difference but the more info I get,the more confused I'm and that's why I have come here.
Can anybody please differentiate between Laptop, Notebook, Netbook, Probook and Ultrabook?
Also, while searching,I got some systems that suits me well but unfortunately,its either they are Convertible(I think can be used as a tablet and as a system) or they are Touchscreen.
Now the question here is do HP System that are either Convertible or Touchscreen have any fault later on? I know nothing goes on for life but will you advice that I get a Convertible/Touchscreen system?
As for me all I want is a laptop that suits the above specs and must also have an inbuilt CD Player(Cos I think one of notebook, ultrabook, netbook or probook don't use to have).I'm a CSE student presently in 100Level,I want to get the system in preparation for my 200Level,I don't want to know theory alone,I need the practicals too.
I'm sorry my questions might be much but below is the summary;
-Is HP truly the best system as for now?
-Any difference among Notebook, Netbook, Probook, Ultrabook and Laptop?
-Is it advice able to buy a Convertible and/or a Touchscreen system? Do they develop any fault at the long run?
-Can you suggest any system that will suit my specification and my budget?
Answer to the above question will save my MB a little bit more.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Advice Me On This Computer. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
tongue

(1) (Reply)

High Purity Blue Laser Pointer / Apple Revving Work On Computerized Cars, Sets Release Da / NCC Challenges Investors To Key Into Nigeria's Ever Growing Telecoms Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.