Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Cassava And Plantain Which One Is Profitable And Easy To Set Up - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava And Plantain Which One Is Profitable And Easy To Set Up (1257 Views)

Say No To Bill Gates Cassava And Rice Farming / Bill Gates Ear-marks $6m For Cassava And Rice In Nigeria / (poultry Farming) How Egg Production Is Terrifically Profitable And Get The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cassava And Plantain Which One Is Profitable And Easy To Set Up by adeoladele(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
cassava and plantain which one is profitable and easy to set up

can someone also advise me on how much setting up each can cost aside from land
Re: Cassava And Plantain Which One Is Profitable And Easy To Set Up by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2015
Plantain farm is expensive and bit complex to set up than cassava
Plantain farming is also more profitable than cassava
Re: Cassava And Plantain Which One Is Profitable And Easy To Set Up by WhoBeThisMan: 8:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Can someone pls tell me abt this TME 419 specie

(1) (Reply)

Information Needed Before You Start Your Plantain Farm / Where Can I Get Non GMO Corn Or Native Corn? / Farm Land For Lease In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.