Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Chris Brown Gets His Head Tattooed (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Gets His Head Tattooed (pics) (992 Views)

Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) / Idyl Gets His SUV As Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 / Davido Meets The Fan Who Tattooed His Face On His Body (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Gets His Head Tattooed (pics) by adeyemi97(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
He posted this on Instagram. what do you think?

Re: Chris Brown Gets His Head Tattooed (pics) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
His life, his world
Re: Chris Brown Gets His Head Tattooed (pics) by adeyemi97(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Chris Brown Gets His Head Tattooed (pics) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
I thought chris brown said he has repented
Re: Chris Brown Gets His Head Tattooed (pics) by Blanc8(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
breezy
Re: Chris Brown Gets His Head Tattooed (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
islandprincess:
lol.. I wonder ooo grin
Re: Chris Brown Gets His Head Tattooed (pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
If he likes,he should tatoo his brain,dick,his life his money,,his business not mine
Re: Chris Brown Gets His Head Tattooed (pics) by adeyemi97(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
islandprincess:
once you are in, you can't get out again. Nigga already sold his soul to the devil
Re: Chris Brown Gets His Head Tattooed (pics) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
The world shall stand still for the first man or woman to tattoo his or her brain, heart, liver, kidneys and intestine.

Over to tattoo lovers. We shall wait for that day...
Re: Chris Brown Gets His Head Tattooed (pics) by maestromedal(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
islandprincess:
yes he has repented na,dats y he tattoed jesus on his head
Re: Chris Brown Gets His Head Tattooed (pics) by adeyemi97(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
maestromedal:
thats jesus shocked
Re: Chris Brown Gets His Head Tattooed (pics) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
maestromedal:
dat doesnt look like something godly

(1) (Reply)

White Couple Claim Michael Jackson’s Ghost Impregnated Woman And Are Suing / Omg! Linda Ikeji Set To Marry By December, Poses With Wedding Gown / Amber Rose 32nd Birthday Party (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.