Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Kim Kardashian Going Barren? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Going Barren? (512 Views)

Barren Woman Steals Three-week-old Baby In Osun Out Of Desperation / Funke Akindele Husband,jjc Skillz Respond To Prophet Faleyimu’s Barren Prophesy / 17 Hottest Kim Kardashian’s Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Going Barren? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Kim K has revealed she may be forced to have a
hysterectomy following the birth of her second
child. The 34-year-old star who has two-year-old daughter North aka Nori, with husband Kanye West said she had ‘so many’ complications during her first pregnancy made it difficult to conceive a second time.
And if one of the conditions – placenta accreta –
returns it could mean she won’t be able to have any more children.

She told C Magazine: ‘They think I’ll have placenta accreta again, so if the placenta grows a little bit deeper than it did last time, then they are prepared to have my uterus removed, which is a little scary for me.
‘I think we’re just gonna go day by day, see how
overwhelming it is, and see how the delivery goes.’
The condition occurs when parts of the placenta
grow too deeply into the uterine wall and it can
cause severe blood loss after delivery. It can result in an early C-section delivery followed by the surgical removal of the uterus, which is called a hysterectomy.
She said the couple endured a ‘long road’ to get
pregnant with their unborn son.
She had a ‘couple little operations’ to address the issues caused by placenta accreta after the birth.

She explained: ‘That created a little hole in my
uterus, which I think made it really tough to get
pregnant again.’
Second time around, she says: ‘I would go to the
doctor in Beverly Hills every day at five in the
morning to get tested to see if I was ovulating.’
The E! reality star says constantly checking if she was ovulating sucked ‘the fun out of’ her and
Kanye’s attempts to get pregnant. ‘I’m like, “I’m ovulating, get home now!” He’d be like, “Wait, I’m in the studio,”‘ she recalls.
But Kim also noted how grateful she is that her
second pregnancy has been easier than her first.

‘I also feel lucky that, as of right now, I don’t feel like I’m gonna get preeclampsia again, which last time [contributed to] not only the weight, but also the swelling.’
In the interview she said reiterated that she had been 180 lbs when she delivered North.

The reality star was also candid about how she has become much more relaxed about the idea of motherhood since having her first child.
‘When I was pregnant with North, I thought, My life is so hectic – how am I gonna take her to ballet classes and soccer?’ Kim admitted.
‘I had these visions of all the things I did growing up, and I was really freaked out. And when it happens, you just instinctively know how to do it.’

9javibes.com/celebrity/kim-k-reveals-she-may-have-a-hysterectomy-after-her-2nd-baby/

Re: Kim Kardashian Going Barren? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
Eeyaaa, the rich also have pains
Re: Kim Kardashian Going Barren? by witnezHD(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
watin concern me
Re: Kim Kardashian Going Barren? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Make she come join deeper life for my area grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Hosted A Cocktail Party For Bono & Here’s What Happened.. / Yul Edochie Gets Emotional As He Sends His Pretty Daughter Off To School (pics) / Prince William's Wife Kate Debuts Iconic New Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.