Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

When Will This Stop In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When Will This Stop In Nigeria (921 Views)

TF? Explicit Video Of A Couple Having Sex At A Bus Stop In Broad Day Light / Policeman Beaten At Airport Bus Stop In Lagos, Accused Of Killing A Man (Video) / When Will This Stop ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will This Stop In Nigeria by pnieeventures: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
This morning on my way to the office,an old man was trying to pass and some policemen in a van were trying to pass also my lovely people if you see they way they were trying to bully the oldman just because they want to pass not that they were running after a thief or they are investigating any crime.
A woman out of pity for the oldman tell them to let the man pass,they jumped down from their van,they humiliated the woman by slapping her, dragging her trying to force her into their van.my dear niaralanders they really humiliated this lady.
I decided to take is this case pls can someone tell me when expression or voicing out your feelings became a crime in nigeria.
And when will this barbaric behaviour of our police men stop?are they trained to be animals or terrorist they are meant to be our friend pls will my friend humiliate or bully me instead of helping me.
I was able to get the name of one of the policemen his name is abiodun agbegunde.i wanted to snap the scene but they harassed me
i pray I can help the woman get the justice she deceive,i will try investigate to get the station they came from.
Let stop this barbaric art of our uniform men it could be ur sister or mother,father or brother,uncle or relative that will be the next victim.
Re: When Will This Stop In Nigeria by missmary(f): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: When Will This Stop In Nigeria by missmary(f): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
Never
Re: When Will This Stop In Nigeria by Arbiola(f): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Op must be from Ibadan grin
Re: When Will This Stop In Nigeria by pnieeventures: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
This a situation that is hurting my heart and you are here making jest of it. abi u be one of the uniform men that has no regard for the citizens of the nation
Arbiola:
Op must be from Ibadan grin
Re: When Will This Stop In Nigeria by entparrot(f): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
@ op Which part of Nigeria are you in?
Re: When Will This Stop In Nigeria by legendboy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
dat tin dey vex me die. Shud d man run away becos of dem? Asumin dey are in emergency.. thats the only way they will on siren and everybody will clear for them. But for naija, weda parading or its urgent their siren is on looking for who did'nt make way for them
Re: When Will This Stop In Nigeria by pnieeventures: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lagos noni abi were this kind madness fit happen eko gba were ogba aseniwi
entparrot:
@ op Which part of Nigeria are you in?

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Attack And Snatch Nollywood Actor Dave Ogbeni’s Car / UNIPORT Student Allegedly Killed By Police Van Driving One-way (graphic Photo) - / Christmas Tragedy: Son Hacks Father To Death In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.