Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Is The Best Web Hosting Platform You've Worked With And Why? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is The Best Web Hosting Platform You've Worked With And Why? (622 Views)

Get Your Online Banking Website Now. Hire The Best Web Developer. / Geodjango :any Python Programmer That Has Worked With Geodjango, Come In / What's The Biggest Project You Have Ever Worked On By Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Web Hosting Platform You've Worked With And Why? by jcf(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Evening guys,
I recently was considering hosting with a popular Nigerian web hosting platform but i was cautioned by my brother. He said he had had terrible experiences with them even though they were cheap.

For him, its Mc'Real because they are reliable even though they may be on the high side.

Question is, what is your best web hosting platform and how cheap is it?

(1) (Reply)

Look At The Social Media That Is Getting More Than 140 Characters / Novabackup Professional Software / Android Programming Course And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.