Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

What's The fuss About Microsoft Cortana? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The fuss About Microsoft Cortana? (1064 Views)

Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to Android Lock Screens / Microsoft Cortana Is Available On Android For Download / How To Download Microsoft Cortana In Nigeria On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The fuss About Microsoft Cortana? by donhils: 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Recently I heard that the Microsoft assistant app is now available on Google playstore for free download. After wards the thing is now trending everywhere. So my question is so simple, what's the noise about?
Re: What's The fuss About Microsoft Cortana? by donlyone(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cortana is overrated I had to uninstall it the very day I installed. I could not even get it to talk
Re: What's The fuss About Microsoft Cortana? by sats: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
try robin instead
i like her,she is cool
Re: What's The fuss About Microsoft Cortana? by martineverest(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
with Cortana,i hardly touch my phone....i use voice to operate by Windows phone
Re: What's The fuss About Microsoft Cortana? by donhils: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
martineverest:
with Cortana,i hardly touch my phone....i use voice to operate by Windows phone
I'm all ears. Explain. How cortana does everything for you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide A Folder On An Android Phone Without Any App / Participate In Mtn Survey And Get 500 Naira On Your Mtn Line / My Phone That Makes Me Feel Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.