Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,475 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Health And Personal Care Products - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health And Personal Care Products (375 Views)

Oriflame Cosmetics: How To Earn Off The Sale Of Skin Care Products / Some Personal Care Items You Must Never Share! / Skin Care Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health And Personal Care Products by frugalandnatura: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
With the increasing incidence of cancer, birth defects, infertility, hormonal issues, etc are you aware of the hidden culprits - Personal Care Products?
These include; body lotion, moisturizer, shampoo, conditioners,nail polish, deodorant, soap, perfume, sunscreen, lip stick, foundation, concealer, mascara, eye liner, etc
Are your personal care products safe? Are you aware of the hidden dangers lurking inside those beautifully shaped bottles? Do you even bother with the ingredient list behind these bottles? Do you buy whatever these money spinning companies tell you hook, line and sinker?
Please don't be a statistic, take responsibility for your body and just as you watch (I believe) what goes into your body, also watch what goes on your body as these things have a way of entering your blood stream. The Environmental Working Group (EWG) has listed dangerous chemical ingredients we must be on the look out for. I will be posting more on these dangerous ingredients based on your reactions.
Let me hear your thoughts so we can learn together. What personal care products do you use daily? Let's talk

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Http://promusclecomplexsite.co.uk/daily-power-cleanse/ / After We Unearthed That Collagen And Elastin Where Something For Skin / Why Lose Hope Concerning That PIMPLE On Your Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.