Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

It's A Shame For A Christian To Be Die Hard Football/political Fanatic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's A Shame For A Christian To Be Die Hard Football/political Fanatic (921 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes / Is It Proper For A Christian To Run A Hotel Business? / From Christian To Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's A Shame For A Christian To Be Die Hard Football/political Fanatic by berepiki(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
... Let there be a passion-shift from football/politics to the things of God... Be a diehard fan of Jesus... football fans can die because of their team n get no reward how much more you, a Christian that have physical n heavenly reward...

If politicians can do anything for their candidates or candidacy n get dumped after a political Era how much more Christians that can never be dumped by God...

Let Christians move their fanaticism from these wasteful ventures to the things of the Kingdom...Give your extreme passion to Jesus... SHOUT/JUMP/LIVE/DIE FOR ETERNITY AND NOT VANITY.

We can do politics n also watch/play football without giving our lives in exchange... Don't ask me how...figure it out urself

People called u a Fanatic because u always go to church, talk about God or stand for righteousness n u start feeling sad... STOP the resentment n be happy because u are an extremist for a good course...

I told myself something one day... If I want to be bad, I will be a very bad cultist to the core... Buh now that am a Christian, I seek perfection... I want to be an extremely good Christian by God's Grace... So call me a Fanatic, I will tell you 'thank you' for the honorable name...

The word 'fanatic' means a person who is extremely and irrationally passionate about something or somebody...

As Christians we don't need to be rational when we are dealing with God, because the wisdom of man is foolishness where God is... So we follow our spirit n not our head...Remember Faith believes what the brain does not believe...

Secondly, being extremely passionate is good because we must serve the Lord with all our heart, soul and body...no reservations... The bible says be perfect because God is perfect... And perfection in love, peace, joy, long-suffering, patience, gentleness, righteous is the extreme of all the aforementioned...

So next time the heathen abuse u with the word 'Fanatic'...tell them 'thank you' .. Be PROUD of being a diehard Jesus' fan... They don't know that, that word is actually a compliment...

It's a shame to be a football(barca, Chelsea, arsenal) or political (pdp, apc) Fanatic...wasted fanaticism...after all the shouting, heartbeat, money spent, time invested u get nothing.... Buh be a Christian Fanatic n everything u invest in the faith will be worth it...

JESUS FOR LIFE.... And not any of the football clubs/POLITICAL parties ...

2 Likes

Re: It's A Shame For A Christian To Be Die Hard Football/political Fanatic by ladyF(f): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
undecided how is it a shame?
Re: It's A Shame For A Christian To Be Die Hard Football/political Fanatic by hijodedios: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Your headline is misleading
Re: It's A Shame For A Christian To Be Die Hard Football/political Fanatic by adonbilivit: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
they are real Die hard football fans coz u hardly hear that football fans died as a result of football. yes, they hardly die. what am I even saying?
Re: It's A Shame For A Christian To Be Die Hard Football/political Fanatic by berepiki(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
ladyF:
undecided how is it a shame?
.... Itx a shame because itx a wasted life, time, passion n energy n etc
Re: It's A Shame For A Christian To Be Die Hard Football/political Fanatic by berepiki(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
hijodedios:
Your headline is misleading
.... Itx not... Read the post with understanding and u will see the connection...
Re: It's A Shame For A Christian To Be Die Hard Football/political Fanatic by chichriso: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
It is a sin when you place sports/politics ahead of God

CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL TO BOOST YOUR TRAFFIC

1 Like

Re: It's A Shame For A Christian To Be Die Hard Football/political Fanatic by winner01(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Brace yourselves...
Re: It's A Shame For A Christian To Be Die Hard Football/political Fanatic by michaelwestern(m): 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
I endorse this message fully. may the Grace and Peace of God be multiplied unto you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

keep the fire burning brother.
Re: It's A Shame For A Christian To Be Die Hard Football/political Fanatic by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 29, 2015
Christianity, hypocrisy & immodesty are like guguru & epa.

It would have been better if their shamelessness is restricted only to football & politics fanaticism, but unfortunately 95% of all the die-hard Olosho & prostitutes I know are all born-again christians.
grin
Re: It's A Shame For A Christian To Be Die Hard Football/political Fanatic by lolaxavier(m): 5:46am On Aug 29, 2015
berepiki:
... Let there be a passion-shift from football/politics to the things of God... Be a diehard fan of Jesus... football fans can die because of their team n get no reward how much more you, a Christian that have physical n heavenly reward...

If politicians can do anything for their candidates or candidacy n get dumped after a political Era how much more Christians that can never be dumped by God...

Let Christians move their fanaticism from these wasteful ventures to the things of the Kingdom...Give your extreme passion to Jesus... SHOUT/JUMP/LIVE/DIE FOR ETERNITY AND NOT VANITY.

We can do politics n also watch/play football without giving our lives in exchange... Don't ask me how...figure it out urself

People called u a Fanatic because u always go to church, talk about God or stand for righteousness n u start feeling sad... STOP the resentment n be happy because u are an extremist for a good course...

I told myself something one day... If I want to be bad, I will be a very bad cultist to the core... Buh now that am a Christian, I seek perfection... I want to be an extremely good Christian by God's Grace... So call me a Fanatic, I will tell you 'thank you' for the honorable name...

The word 'fanatic' means a person who is extremely and irrationally passionate about something or somebody...

As Christians we don't need to be rational when we are dealing with God, because the wisdom of man is foolishness where God is... So we follow our spirit n not our head...Remember Faith believes what the brain does not believe...

Secondly, being extremely passionate is good because we must serve the Lord with all our heart, soul and body...no reservations... The bible says be perfect because God is perfect... And perfection in love, peace, joy, long-suffering, patience, gentleness, righteous is the extreme of all the aforementioned...

So next time the heathen abuse u with the word 'Fanatic'...tell them 'thank you' .. Be PROUD of being a diehard Jesus' fan... They don't know that, that word is actually a compliment...

It's a shame to be a football(barca, Chelsea, arsenal) or political (pdp, apc) Fanatic...wasted fanaticism...after all the shouting, heartbeat, money spent, time invested u get nothing.... Buh be a Christian Fanatic n everything u invest in the faith will be worth it...

JESUS FOR LIFE.... And not any of the football clubs/POLITICAL parties ...

What is dis one saying
Re: It's A Shame For A Christian To Be Die Hard Football/political Fanatic by oneda(m): 6:50am On Aug 29, 2015
Imagine a Christian saying "I am a Red Devil "
Try (Revelation 12:3 KJV) And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

That is why I tell them that football and JESUS are on opposite sides they look at me like am an alien.

Friendship with the world is enmity with God, so says God in the Holy
Re: It's A Shame For A Christian To Be Die Hard Football/political Fanatic by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
@berepiki & oneda nice one coming from you guys. You can read james 1 vs 27 which teaches us that pure religion that is undefiled before God the Father is for us to keep ourselves unspotted from the world
Re: It's A Shame For A Christian To Be Die Hard Football/political Fanatic by Heavenly102: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Which things of God are you referring to?
Re: It's A Shame For A Christian To Be Die Hard Football/political Fanatic by Heavenly102: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
berepiki:

So why did God give you the brain if you aren't supposed to use it when relating with him?

(1) (Reply)

How'd He Manage To Do Dis? / Why Did Jesus Fast? / Do This Man Need Bible Or Food -- ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.