Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere (57223 Views)

Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / Toyin Aimakhu Wows In Thigh-High Slit Dress For A Movie Premiere / Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 29, 2015
Dat shoe undecided
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 29, 2015
good enough.
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by tdayof(m): 12:37am On Aug 29, 2015
Oh.. None of my buzz.
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by mamagee3(f): 12:52am On Aug 29, 2015
alexy147:
Looks like a wrestler..
ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by sweatlana: 1:12am On Aug 29, 2015
Tacky.. undecided
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by gbengat6(m): 1:19am On Aug 29, 2015
I love d attire
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by kobonaire(m): 1:36am On Aug 29, 2015
Yikes
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by debagsy: 4:01am On Aug 29, 2015
Miss see her camel toe disgusting
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by omajuilet: 4:20am On Aug 29, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]miss
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by Ndeewonu: 6:29am On Aug 29, 2015
Ini Edo don repent ooo!
She no longer flaunts her Bo.obs!
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by bignametweets1: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2015
We make your events complete with what it ought to look lik ..... We give u an every seconds smile by seeing your guests been attended to efficiently ..... We do all your bidding with a perfect touch....
. We are CITY GALZ event ushers ... Call us now and book an event with us ...... 07033742944 or BBM 7f204f6c
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 29, 2015
I can see her camel toe! Gross!
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by Lovechyld101(m): 6:56am On Aug 29, 2015
why is her face lighter than her hand.
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by christinie(f): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2015
vicadex07:
you are beautiful...pls follow me so I can message you. Thanks
No, sorry.
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by christinie(f): 6:59am On Aug 29, 2015
Kikikikikiki
donspero:

U again grin..... true doh IT LADY FFK grin
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 29, 2015
It seems the camel toes xposed what type is under there, check well I might b wrong
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by bareal(m): 7:04am On Aug 29, 2015
christinie:
FTC and am not making noise like introvert and Lady F abi Lady Fani-Kayode.

So that F is for Fani-Kayode? no wonder? angry
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by wemite: 7:14am On Aug 29, 2015
powder?
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by vicadex07(m): 7:14am On Aug 29, 2015
you too sorry cos u dont know what you are missing wink
christinie:
No, sorry.
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2015
She's looking lighter. :/
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by ddjay: 7:30am On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm it'll have been better if the trousers were shorts' length, slightly above the knee grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
dat u r lady fani-kayode,are you one of his babes or a former wife? answer now or else
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by litetias(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2015
Not so hot.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by Chommieblaq(f): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2015
SHOCK7:

I'm beginning 2 think u ladies like hating a lot,how d'hell is she looking like hulk hogan or warrior!
oh Mr shock just spare mi,don't you have a sense of humor at all, the op asked if her dressing was a hit or miss, I gave ma opinion, how does that affect you. Why will I be hating she sabi me me? I said things that I could have said to ma sis or frnd when they dress like that too. Abeg waka pass o
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by christinie(f): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2015
bareal:

So that F is for Fani-Kayode? no wonder? angry
Lmao
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by ethankareem(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2015
Trash
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by CaptPlanet(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2015
MISS.

Some people just buy clothes because it's expensive and trendy not considering how they'll look in it.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2015
she looks sexy on it..to, its a hit
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by prettyJoy22(f): 8:34am On Aug 29, 2015
Hmmmm I don't even know how to rate this one undecided
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by totorimi: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2015
It is very disgusting when beautiful African ladies mimic the western girls which makes them look like scarecrow. Honestly I'm in love when I see our girls in local fabrics and designs
They look presentable and marriageable rather than all these karishika attire that makes then look like children of some demons from outer space.
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by SHOCK7(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2015
Chommieblaq:
oh Mr shock just spare mi,don't you have a sense of humor at all, the op asked if her dressing was a hit or miss, I gave ma opinion, how does that affect you. Why will I be hating she sabi me me? I said things that I could have said to ma sis or frnd when they dress like that too. Abeg waka pass o
anyway I didn't know u were joking,next time use Smiley's!Morning.
Re: Ini Edo's outfit to 'Dark' movie premiere by Mutendiwashe(f): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2015
Is this contouring or she is bleaching?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / I Can Never Be Broke Again - Portable Brags (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.