Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Youth Development Initiative For Government - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Youth Development Initiative For Government (1244 Views)

Part-time Job At Idi (innovation Development Initiative) Abuja. / Africa Initiative For Governance AIG Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Development Initiative For Government by 9jeria: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Please folks I will not reveal my identity very much here. but i would like you guys to help me list some of YOUTH DEVELOPMENT programmes that Government could embark on that will create wealth.

i am in a position to help millions of Nigerian youth so i would like your contributions on how you will need the help.

what is government doing for the youth in your state and what would you like government to do for you? A
Re: Youth Development Initiative For Government by totalhouse(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hmnnn
Re: Youth Development Initiative For Government by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
another Scammer!
Re: Youth Development Initiative For Government by olafum1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
londongal03:
another Scammer!
Haba.. Is he/she asking you for money?
Re: Youth Development Initiative For Government by olafum1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Anyway.. Government can engage the youth in scientific and technical oriented programmes to drive the manufacturing industry of the country..
Re: Youth Development Initiative For Government by jaybros: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Reduce cost of education and create a more open opportunity for graduates to thrive in their respective careers thereby encouraging others to go to school.
Vocational education should be massively encouraged.
Re: Youth Development Initiative For Government by Panelbeater(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2015
U need brilliant ideas.? Contact me Vitafitng@gmail.com
Re: Youth Development Initiative For Government by 9jeria: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Thank you folks that responded to my question. i really appreciate it. more contributions please. every thing should be on this thread, we are not sending any email to any body, if you want to help other contribute here. if not lie low.
Re: Youth Development Initiative For Government by 9jeria: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
olafum1:
Anyway.. Government can engage the youth in scientific and technical oriented programmes to drive the manufacturing industry of the country..
please can you give me examples of how this can be carried out. it is adrem.
Re: Youth Development Initiative For Government by Sampi4me(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
government should give financial grants to agricultural science graduate to boost food production in the country.
Re: Youth Development Initiative For Government by daclemx: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2015
GRADUATE ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM AND YOUTH BUSINESS INNOVATION PROGRAM. the first one will be given as loan. the colateral for this loan will be the persons original certificates including Degree, NYSC, and others. He or she will also bring two verifiable guarantors. theever be money should not be given out for free but as a loan because getting loan in Nigeria without a colatoral is almost impossible. so speaking from experience, government should encourage the youth and unemployed people by giving them easy access to loan with Certificates as colatoral and also with guarantors that are maybe government workers or something. I bet you, if Buhari can do this, I will forever be grateful.
Re: Youth Development Initiative For Government by daclemx: 12:03am On Aug 30, 2015
the YOUWIN program can be visited but this time, it should be given on loans without interest or very little interest rate. lets say 3%. alot of us submitted wonderful business plans for the program this year that has now gone cold. If they can also visit it, i bet u things will move forward
Re: Youth Development Initiative For Government by 9jeria: 12:46am On Aug 30, 2015
you have a great point. we have taught of this in our last meeting but the board could not be convinced of the strategy of recouping the seed money to those given it so that others might benefit from it. suppose Government maps out N500 million for this project, how to recover the money within 18 months so that others can benefit from it is a serious challenge for us. i hope you will come back to this.
daclemx:
GRADUATE ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM AND YOUTH BUSINESS INNOVATION PROGRAM. the first one will be given as loan. the colateral for this loan will be the persons original certificates including Degree, NYSC, and others. He or she will also bring two verifiable guarantors. theever be money should not be given out for free but as a loan because getting loan in Nigeria without a colatoral is almost impossible. so speaking from experience, government should encourage the youth and unemployed people by giving them easy access to loan with Certificates as colatoral and also with guarantors that are maybe government workers or something. I bet you, if Buhari can do this, I will forever be grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Thursday Jobs / Gov Wike Remove 13k Teacher S Salary / Cashier Needed In Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.