Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Back From The 80's If You Didn't Know All These Then You Were Born Yesterday.lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Back From The 80's If You Didn't Know All These Then You Were Born Yesterday.lol (1615 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate With, If You Were Born Before The Indomie Generation / Back From The 80's If You Didn't Know All These Then You Were Born Yesterday.lol / When The Conductor Mistakenly Said London #80 Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back From The 80's If You Didn't Know All These Then You Were Born Yesterday.lol by Maamin(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
taking y'll back into the 80's, if you did not recognize all these, then you missed out in big time oldies fun..hahahaha!

this is Chin gum..

Re: Back From The 80's If You Didn't Know All These Then You Were Born Yesterday.lol by Maamin(m): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
we called this "Reader"..lol

Agbo was like a celebrity to us... grin grin

i still remember the first sentence of his story, "Agbo lived in the town of Lagun which is not far from ibadan" lol

Re: Back From The 80's If You Didn't Know All These Then You Were Born Yesterday.lol by FruityLass: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Those days embarassed
Re: Back From The 80's If You Didn't Know All These Then You Were Born Yesterday.lol by Maamin(m): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Chai! LOOK @ the oldies tin of chocolate

we call this "Bournbita" grin

Re: Back From The 80's If You Didn't Know All These Then You Were Born Yesterday.lol by jamislaw(m): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
I smell front page, pls wake me up when it get there.
Re: Back From The 80's If You Didn't Know All These Then You Were Born Yesterday.lol by Maamin(m): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
who still remember this toy birddie? aka "Swiswi" cheesy

Re: Back From The 80's If You Didn't Know All These Then You Were Born Yesterday.lol by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
lol. i definitely miss those sweets
Re: Back From The 80's If You Didn't Know All These Then You Were Born Yesterday.lol by jkbee(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Blessed memory! Much aware of this.
Re: Back From The 80's If You Didn't Know All These Then You Were Born Yesterday.lol by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Which 80's

That whistle, we would put water for inside am come the blow grin

That bubble gum na 2 one naira before e come become five 5naira then 2 5naira... Now I no dey see am again sef
Re: Back From The 80's If You Didn't Know All These Then You Were Born Yesterday.lol by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Maamin:
taking y'll back into the 80's, if you did not recognize all these, then you missed out in big time oldies fun..hahahaha!

this is Chin gum..
hmm o.p me na still small boy o. I no even sabi all these things were you just put up so.
Re: Back From The 80's If You Didn't Know All These Then You Were Born Yesterday.lol by Maamin(m): 12:12am On Sep 03, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
hmm o.p me na still small boy o. I no even sabi all these things were you just put up so.

are you sure you are not age mate along side with my ancestors? grin
Re: Back From The 80's If You Didn't Know All These Then You Were Born Yesterday.lol by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 03, 2015
Maamin:

are you sure you are not age mate along side with my ancestors? grin
hmmm that one na my wahala were you dey find so. If i start de yab you. You go run leave this thread o
Re: Back From The 80's If You Didn't Know All These Then You Were Born Yesterday.lol by Maamin(m): 2:26am On Sep 03, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
hmmm that one na my wahala were you dey find so. If i start de yab you. You go run leave this thread o

LOL!..no vex, just making some inquiries

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Way some 9ja babes Sleep In Their Boo's Place / If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? / Lol, Pic Of The Day. Dat Moment When The Invigilator Says 2 Minutes More. Lwkmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.