Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Brand New Iphone6 16gig For Sell - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Brand New Iphone6 16gig For Sell (1247 Views)

Brand New Iphone6 , 64gb For Sale / Holla If You Have An Iphone6 16gig 4 Sale / Sales!!! Brand New Iphone6 Gold For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Iphone6 16gig For Sell by blesseenE: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hi pals I won a brand new IPhone6 16gig and I want to sell it. The phone is with a friend at Lagos but am based in Anambra. Interested buyers should indicate with their asking price. I am trying to decide whether to let my friend sell it at Lagos or Send it down to me to sell here at Anambra. If you are interested just comment below with price too. Thank you

Lalasticlala, Supermods do the needful
Re: Brand New Iphone6 16gig For Sell by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
blesseenE:
Hi pals I won a brand new IPhone6 16gig and I want to sell it. The phone is with a friend at Lagos but am based in Anambra. Interested buyers should indicate with their asking price. I am trying to decide whether to let my friend sell it at Lagos or Send it down to me to sell here at Anambra. If you are interested just comment below with price too. Thank you

Lalasticlala, Supermods do the needful

Lalasticalala cant help you,what you need to do is post pics and state your price and phone number shikena,dont be a learner.

2 Likes

Re: Brand New Iphone6 16gig For Sell by blesseenE: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2015
youmour:

Lalasticalala cant help you,what you need to do is post pics and state your price and phone number shikena,dont be a learner.
Ok thank you. Will do so soon

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Blackberry Bold Touch For Sale. 93,000 Only. Just 4 Pieces Left / A Very Neat Samsung Galaxy S2 4sale @ A Give Away Price / Original 8gb Micro Sd Card For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.