Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

What Does Salvage Title For A Car Mean And How Do I Get Car That Is Not Accident - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Does Salvage Title For A Car Mean And How Do I Get Car That Is Not Accident (918 Views)

2016 LEXUS Nx200t Salvage Title $20500 USD / Buy Car From USA, Clean And Salvage Auction Cars, Shipping To Nigeria / Be The Boss. Get Car Hire For A Day Only =N=7000...07055585799 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Salvage Title For A Car Mean And How Do I Get Car That Is Not Accident by TalkingBird: 1:17am On Aug 29, 2015
checked a car online and found out that it is tagged Salvage Tile, please what it mean and also how do I get a Tokunbo that is not accidented
Re: What Does Salvage Title For A Car Mean And How Do I Get Car That Is Not Accident by oliverjiad(m): 4:23am On Aug 29, 2015
TalkingBird:
checked a car online and found out that it is tagged Salvage Tile, please what it mean and also how do I get a Tokunbo that is not accidented
salvage titles means vehicles that are already damaged either by accident or flood,thats cars that are completely functioning as it was produced out of the company. Of manufacturing,for u to get a clean title ull surely get from copart,IAAI,craigslist or u can as well inquiry from dealers on. NL like Fhemmy and fastshipping to do that foor u

Regards

Jaid
Re: What Does Salvage Title For A Car Mean And How Do I Get Car That Is Not Accident by TalkingBird: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Thanks Jadd. I actually googled it after raising the request, however I must appreciate you comment it is intructive.
I thought Fhemmy and Fastshipping should help out.

A friend needs to buy a car and does not want to buy "white washed car"as it were. He needs the info urgently. Infact he wants to a Toyota Hilander 2004 this week starting August 31, 2015.
Re: What Does Salvage Title For A Car Mean And How Do I Get Car That Is Not Accident by TalkingBird: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Any more response as to how one can get a good direct Tokunbo cae

(1) (Reply)

#sold!!!! Clean Tokz 08 Camry For Sale #sold!!! / Pix) / Clean, Fully Functional Registered 2007 Toyota Camry @ 1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.