Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single (28880 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) / D'banj Reveals Plans To Join Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by wildchild1: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2015
Take ur time bro,we dont want no baby mama

In other news,order your football jerseys
www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-jerseys-available-affordable/3
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by adesegun121(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2015
Ok
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by Vock(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2015
Ko kan aye
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by neonly: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2015
Why my buzz
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by kulobyno: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2015
Ladies rush now while application form is still available at 300dollars only. Shortlisted candidates would be notified for aptitude test in due course.

Mtchew
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by omotolatoyosi(f): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2015
Who cares
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by LaudGuy: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Dbanj my mentor. Importer! Exporter! Koko water! Koko garri! Koko sounds.

For an exquisite blend of the the best of 9ja hits this 2015: Oritse Femi, badoo, Davido, wiz n so much more. click
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f2d8bd1e

1 Like

Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by chichriso: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2015

CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL TO BOOST YOUR TRAFFIC

Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by mediachirps(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2015
As if you knew you're going to be an accomplished musician.
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by signified: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by Toks2008(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2015
Taylor86:
dude male-menopause awaits u grin

lol

Walahi marriage is not as easy as people think and its more difficult for ladies above 30 and guys above 35 for many reasons.
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by Obaf16(f): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Warldbest:
Oga titus wey too pompous, his dream without don jazzy is dreamless grin
Don jazzy na God?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by AhmedInusa: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2015
Lady F see Husband for free... Only if you are a Virgin grin grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by chezznonso: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2015
Taylor86:

yeah i know it's not for men

just wanted to sound funny
Wow too bad you became a joke yourself cos we ended up laughing at you not with you grin cheesy shocked
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by Obaf16(f): 10:14am On Aug 29, 2015
youngsahito:
I knw but he shud start aving plan on hw to settle down nw cos he is nt getting younger
So is dat ur business, y don't u mind ur business. He is living his life d way he want it.gbeboru

1 Like

Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by Aitee1: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2015
Taylor86:
dude male-menopause awaits u grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by Orikinla(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2015
Enough talk Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo, if you really want to win the Grammy, the one and only one who can help you most is God and not Kanye West and God can use anybody and anything to help you succeed.

If you want to win the Grammy asap, join Puff Daddy and others at the 2015 REVOLT Music Conference in Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach on October 15–18, 2015..
See more on http://totnaija..com/2015/08/puff-daddy-and-family-to-headline-2015.html
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by Wendie94: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2015
adonbilivit:
.but most of them just have baby mamas but are not married. D'banj is a good role model in this area for not having a child before marriage despite being d koko master.

I concord. Emphasis @ 'despite being the kokomaster'
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by Warldbest(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2015
Obaf16:
Don jazzy na God?
even d banj knw he is his music god, knw it now..
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by OyinMIXmola(f): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2015
Hmmmmm,dbanj d koko master,aside psquare,styl plus blah blah blah,his one of d artist I grew up to knw,hz songs den were crazy"u kan kal me d banj or skibanj like ma jamaican frnds cal me"lolzzzz,buh my opinion is I dnt tink hz hitting d music industry like b4.wish him success sneh!!!!u don get money sneh nd achievd most of ur drms sneh,I dey sure sneh say if u don ready to marry today sneh,lots ar out der waitin for ur proposal sneh,so to me dat marriage ish no b anytin to me.enjoy ur life more sneh!!!!

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by Warldbest(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2015
yomi007k:
Don jazzy is making music. D banj is entertaining,making money and stashing all d awards.
Ask d world who dey know D banj or Don jazzy.
All this is FYI grin
Lyk evry South West man he don betral his master, nd his fame is over
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by TuGreat(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2015
Ejanla i hail thee...Download this beautifull grooving song for your own merriment.thanks for downloading.Have a great and chilling day ahead with this pleasing sound my great nairalanders.https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeFLUKnyv6d.
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2015
Ladies are the ones that are always desperate for marriage simply because they are not the ones paying the bills.Immediately a lady pays few bill in the house,maybe when her husband lost his job,she will start complaining that her husband is lazy.She will start seeking for a divorce.
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by j4sure(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2015
Dbanj may u find ur Miss Right Ijn. The Bone of ur bones oooooooo

1 Like

Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by Akposkool(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2015
Warldbest:
Oga titus wey too pompous, his dreams without don jazzy are dreamless grin fp tins
I think he has gone more global since leaving don jazzy and his local crew. The guy is more than just music now, dbanj is a global brand and personality. To me he is the most marketable African artist. So free the brother of cus the game is growing while don jazzy distributes stipends on Twitter. Ejanla abeg mov on you too make sense.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2015
safarigirl:
Bros, there is no better experience, than growing with your kids. So, it's when he's old and withered that he'll have kids abi? When he can't play 'horsey' with his little girl, he can't roll around grass with his boys. Too old to run around the beach with his little ones, that's when he'll born abi? Peter, his mate, is playing football with his son, they're BONDING. You may never be too old to have kids as a man, but you will DEFINITELY get too old to bond with them and that is the joy in parenting.

Hmm, makes some sense...I'm waiting for you tho undecided
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by Akposkool(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2015
Warldbest:

even d banj knw he is his music god, knw it now..
who da fvck is don jazzy in the music world? Oh the guy that does advert With his fat asss for loya milk? Give me a break OK. Dbanj made don jazzy. dbanj can enter places without stress while don jazzy will use tickets and permits to step into such places
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by Warldbest(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2015
Akposkool:
I think he has gone more global since leaving don jazzy and his local crew. The guy is more than just music now, dbanj is a global brand and personality. To me he is the most marketable African artist. So free the brother of cus the game is growing while don jazzy distributes stipends on Twitter. Ejanla abeg mov on you too make sense.
Remarkable pass psquare?
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2015
This guy no get sense walai!
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by Warldbest(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Akposkool:
who da fvck is don jazzy in the music world? Oh the guy that does advert With his fat asss for loya milk? Give me a break OK. Dbanj made don jazzy. dbanj can enter places without stress while don jazzy will use tickets and permits to step into such places
Junior titus tongue
Re: D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single by Akposkool(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2015
Warldbest:

Remarkable pass psquare?
I didn't say remarkable, I said marketable. Dbanj is more recognized globally don psquare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) / Dj Cuppy: Rihanna Is Pregnant And I Am still Single / Photo Of Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.