Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Apple Sets To Launch New Iphones On September 9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Sets To Launch New Iphones On September 9 (936 Views)

Iphone 8 To Be Released On September 12, 2017: Pictures & Specs / Buying Of Phones ( Iphones ) On Jiji / Apple Iphone 6s Most Likely To Be Announced On September 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Sets To Launch New Iphones On September 9 by Oluwashegzy15: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2015
Apple Inc has invited journalists to a September 9 event, where it is expected to unveil new iPhones and potentially a new version of its Apple TV set-top box.

Read Full Story >>> http://www.naijatechz.ml/apple-sets-to-launch-new-iphones-on-sept-4.xhtml
Re: Apple Sets To Launch New Iphones On September 9 by sats: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2015
not an apple fan
if you say its becos i cant afford it,you are probably right
if you its because i think its way overpriced in the presence of beta alternatives
i welcome you to my side of thought, go for the cheaper and better alternative
xiaomi or obi
i see you
*walks out of thread and slams the door*

3 Likes

Re: Apple Sets To Launch New Iphones On September 9 by akashi01(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2015
sats:
not an apple fan
if you its because i think its way overpriced in the presence of beta alternatives
xiaomi or obi
i see you
Bros thanks

Those lunatics for don dey yarbb u now
Re: Apple Sets To Launch New Iphones On September 9 by sats: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2015
akashi01:
Bros thanks

Those lunatics for don dey yarbb u now

hahahaha, yes boss, apple fans can be very overbearing and loud, after they spent 160k to buy iphone, they wont want to agree that a 50k lenovo,45k xiaomi or 40k obi is better
Re: Apple Sets To Launch New Iphones On September 9 by akashi01(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2015
sats:

hahahaha, yes boss, apple fans can be very overbearing and loud, after they spent 160k to buy iphone, they wont want to agree that a 50k lenovo,45k xiaomi or 40k obi is better
naso dem be o...They don't want to feel cheated by Apple so they turn arrogant towards Android users to hide their pain and shame
Re: Apple Sets To Launch New Iphones On September 9 by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2015
sats:
not an apple fan
xiaomi or obi
i see you
BROKE!!!
Re: Apple Sets To Launch New Iphones On September 9 by sats: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
20132014:
BROKE!!!
you are broke?
or
i broke the door on my way out?

3 Likes

Re: Apple Sets To Launch New Iphones On September 9 by olexjay(m): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
Well apple or android its just of choice....... Rep #TeamApple
Re: Apple Sets To Launch New Iphones On September 9 by Acidosis(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
akashi01:
naso dem be o...They don't want to feel cheated by Apple so they turn arrogant towards Android users to hide their pain and shame

It's not about bn better; its about getting the value you desire from your expenses.

Is mama put's N100 plate of rice better than N800 plate of rice in Mr.Biggs?

The answer is Yes and No. It depends on WHO is answering that question.

2 Likes

Re: Apple Sets To Launch New Iphones On September 9 by Darkseid(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Acidosis:

It's not about bn better; its about getting the value you desire from your expenses.

Is mama put's N100 plate of rice better than N800 plate of rice in Mr.Biggs?

The answer is Yes and No. It depends on WHO is answering that question.
Your comparison aint right.An android phone of 20k can do anything an Iphone of 160k can.
So I think your question should be;would you rather eat mama put's rice for N100 or Mr. Biggs rice for N800 if they were the same?

3 Likes

Re: Apple Sets To Launch New Iphones On September 9 by Acidosis(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Darkseid:
Your comparison aint right.An android phone of 20k can do anything an Iphone of 160k can.
So I think your question should be;would you rather eat mama put's rice for N100 or Mr. Biggs rice for N800 if they were the same?
Stop insinuating!
Simple Question: Is Mr Biggs rice comparable (same) with Mama puts' N100 plate of rice? Would you rather eat healthy and live long; or risk your wellbeing with waterborne ailments like Typhoid and Tse-tse-fly instigated diseases at mama puts shop?

Following your analysis, are you saying an Iphone6 of 160k has same functionality/specs with a A Tecno phone?

Are you comparing a well crafted Iphone 6 with Infinix hot built with an uncontrollable body temperature that gets HOT enough to make a bowl of semovita?

Wouldn't you rather feel secure with an Iphone6? or would you love to get your skin burnt with infinix zero unregulated & uncertified Chinese power banks?

An android phone of 20k can do anything an iPhone of N160k can?? Really?

Name 30 android phones with fingerprint and state their prices. smh for tecno fan boys.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. / Official Lollipop Update For Hot Note And Hot Note Pro Released By INFINIX / Recover Lost Photos Data From Iphone After Ios 9 Jailbreaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.