Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram (20589 Views)

OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert / Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by ritababe(f): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2015
lol
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by pfijacobs(m): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2015
After 1wst service, i will come and answer...
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by shaddoww: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2015
I believe he is just trying to play safe,maybe he doesn't want to give her unnecessary media attention sat will now give the likes of lindaIkeji something to gossip about thereby jeopardizing his relationship, dat boy is a wise young man.
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by gokay11(m): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2015
Shoroniyen?
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by SmartMugu: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Wow.. I believe she did what's right.. Olamide should go ahead and marry his baby momma
Why? Do you realize marriage is actually supposed to be a life-time commitment? Must every man marry any woman that has a child for them? If that was the case, do you know how many miserable married men and women would be walking on the streets?

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by Tolubory(m): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Wetin concern am nah!!!!
Ewo ni gboro mi di Elerun....
How come she dey use paracetamol for another person headache!!!!
May be Olamide wants to keep it cool and coded, Not publicizing his private life..
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by kannymoore(m): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Yellowbar boys and kids outta wedlock
Wizkid
Davido
Olamide
Etc

On the flip-side, isn't it the same reason why the east is so totally infested with baby-factories cause of the stigma behind having kids out of wedlock?

Please, its an early sunday morning, let's ave more reasonable gist and not this tribal bunkum that's gradually becoming a bore-fest biko.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by kannymoore(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Double-post
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by Ymodulus: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Sandydayz:
Baby mama? undecided
I think dis generation is trying to hide the fact dat aving a child outside wedlock is silly ...
This dayz everytin is acceptable... undecided
*SMH*

Dear there is nothing wrong with having a child out of wedlock.

In fact I do have a child out f wedlock that get married. It's the best thing to do. When you look at girls these days they are not worth settling with. Yu look and regret every step and decision you ever made.

It's best you have a baby mama and take care of your child and then take care of her. but the marriage commitment is a no no.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by shaddoww: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2015
ritababe:
lol
I beg cum b my own baby mama too, although I no get house, car or money ooo but I get hope wink
ritababe:
lol
I beg cum b my own baby mama too, although I no get house, car or money ooo but I get hope
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by DrGroove(f): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2015
Will flaunting baby mama on internet change her status to wife? No! it's better for her to be kept secret whether her chances of getting married to another man will increase
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by ogedax: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2015
Guy use your head,when did not marrying a baby mama got to do living a child fatherless , you are learner.
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2015
Is it a must that they get married? I don't get it when some ladies feel that after struggling with a guy when he had no penny until he made it or she get a kid for him then he should marry her.
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by IceDude(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2015
Amebo! undecided If she nor get any productive tin to do make she come give me BJ
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by driand(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Wow.. I believe she did what's right.. Olamide should go ahead and marry his baby momma
and wen did they tell u they are interested in marrying each other? MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by Omotayor123(f): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2015
I wonder who the MeloMelo song is Dedicated to..
They preach what they can't do!
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by missKiffy(f): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Wizkid
Davido
Olamide
Etc
Flavour
Peter b4 he got married
Etc
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2015
youngberry001:
Seriously that girl look like my sister shocked shocked

Make you let me be your brother in law na
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2015
/Mtchww waiting be her own/ lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by Leyemoshood: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2015
dont take panadol for somebody elses headache

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by davdjayj: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2015
Sandydayz:
Baby mama? undecided
I think dis generation is trying to hide the fact dat aving a child outside wedlock is silly ...
*SMH*

What exactly makes having a baby outside wedlock silly? When you say this generation, do you want to go back to the generation when men were having many wives? Maybe you will be one of many wifes. Men have always and will always have children out of marriage even when married. The only difference is the publicity nowadays due to social media.
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by philo3(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2015
no.1fan from eni_duro to Lagos boys 😀
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2015
Sandydayz:
Baby mama? undecided
*SMH*
What do you mean by"this generation" and "these days"? Even when Jesus was around babies were had out of wed lock.
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by jaymichael(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2015
Jhenny:
nigerians taking panadol for another person's headache. Wetin be her own na. D baby mama no complain wetin come be ya own,ehn??
Oyamilenu ooo. They want him to show the lady off so they can have something to gossip about. This is why "celebrity unions" crash. Everything is show off, later they blame the media for the cause of their crash when they cannot keep their PRIVATE LIFE PRIVATE.
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by gevebixo: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, go? to tech tab for work detail,,,,,,➜➜➜➜➜ ►œ►œ►œ► www.ecash55.com
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by ugbah007: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2015
Showing her on instagram doesn't mean he loves and would like to marry her,but I know olamide is a wise guy and he knows what he is doing.He is the one in the relationship.
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by Urine: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Wizkid
Davido
Olamide
Etc

South East : Flavor (two women) Peter, Paul, Jude Okoye

South South : Timaya, Oritsefemi

North : Ice Prince, Jesse jags, 2 face.

@ topic, when will people learn to mind their business?

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by unmask: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2015
Sandydayz:
Baby mama? undecided
*SMH*
nothing wrong with it......it only becomes wrong when the baby father is a broke ass nigga
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2015
My dear this generation hides many things o. Infact, just imagine the number of fans that see these guys as role models aspiring now to have a baba mama rather than a wife. many atrocities are being celebrated and upheld. Its well
Sandydayz:
Baby mama? undecided
*SMH*
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2015
youngberry001:
Seriously that girl look like my sister shocked shocked
IS YOUR SISTER MISSING?
Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by Anowax(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol. I didn't say that.. I only meant that it wouldn't be a good thing leaving his child fatherless
shoro niyen

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram by Ebullient07: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Wizkid
Davido
Olamide
Etc

Wen will u snap out of ur hate syndrome? It's detrimental to ur well-being. Can't u make a sane comment witout resorting to tribal attack. You're indeed a wailer. Come to tink of it, d names u listed aint d only guilty ones.

Celebrities and their stupidity. Y av a child out of wedlock wen getting married is actually not a problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BankyW, Chidinma, Zack Orji, And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / Toyin Aimakhu Dazzles In Red (photos) / Julius Agwu Rehearsing For Thanksgiving After Ailment (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.