Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Spend Most Of Your Income On? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Spend Most Of Your Income On? (486 Views)

Make Extra Income On Pawakad By Becoming Ikeja Electric agent / How Much Do You Spend On Fueling Your Generator(s) In A Month? / Photo Of The Day:- How True Is This, How Long Do You Spend In The Toilet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Spend Most Of Your Income On? by buzquet(m): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2015
No matter how poor or rich someone is, he or she must have a part of the body that it's been cherished most, and ready to go any length to take good care of it.

As for me, number one is my STOMACH. The rate, way my belle dey dry my pocket no be small. I dey chop, atleast 5 times per day, excluding dem sausage role (gala) biscuits, puff puff, doughnut etc

Number two is my HEAD (HAIR) I can go any length to take good care of my hair. Atleast I visit barber's shop every 2 days, I relax my hair every 2 weeks with series of hair cream. If I calculate d money way I take dey buy hair cream, Dangote for b my driver. Add yours.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Spend Most Of Your Income On? by ladyF(f): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2015
Body...perfumes.

Then hair...then shoes....
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Spend Most Of Your Income On? by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2015
My mother n sister hav spoilt me, now i don't joke with my skin routine undecided 20k per month small sef

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers This? / See All The Photos From Davido’s Concert In London With Runtown, Shina Rambo And / Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.