Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

MESSI Deserve World Best - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / MESSI Deserve World Best (943 Views)

Messi And Ronaldo Are Not World Best Players And I Have Prove / Christiano Ronaldo Son Admiring Messi At The World Best Award / Messi And Ronald: The Two World Best Player Could Miss Russia World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MESSI Deserve World Best by Ihechi2310(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2015
MESSI SHOULD WIN BALLON D'OR - BARTOMEU By Dejan Kalinic The Barcelona president says that the Argentina international deserves to reclaim the award from Cristiano Ronaldo Lionel Messi is the world's best player and deserves to win this year's Ballon d'Or, according to Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu. Messi was named Uefa Player of the Year for the second time following a final vote during the Champions League draw in Monaco on Thursday. The 28-year-old broke Telmo Zarra's record for La Liga goals scored in the 2014-15 campaign and went on to find the back of the net 58 times in all competitions. Bartomeu backed the Argentina captain to add a prestigious fourth Ballon d'Or to his collection of honours, having been beaten to the award by Cristiano Ronaldo in the past two years. "Lionel Messi is the best player in the world and we know that he desires, he works, he makes a lot of effort in all the matches and his confidence is incredible," Bartomeu said. "That's why they give him a trophy like the best player of Europe. As for the Ballon d'Or, well, Leo Messi is the best player in the world so it's normal that he wins everything." Bartomeu lauded Messi for his role in Barca's successful 2014-15 campaign, which included 43 league goals, 10 in the Champions League and five in the Copa del Rey. The Blaugrana supremo now hopes that the European champions can add the Club World Cup to their trophy cabinet in December. "The important thing is the feature of Leo Messi. He's doing this year an incredible season," Bartomeu said. "We won of course the Copa del Rey, Liga, the Champions League and the European Super Cup. And now we have the Club World Cup and I hope we can win this and have five titles this year."
Re: MESSI Deserve World Best by AngryNigerian(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2015
...still praying 4 him 2 clinch dat ultimate medal!!!
Re: MESSI Deserve World Best by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
AngryNigerian:
...still praying 4 him 2 clinch dat ultimate medal!!!
i love Messi!!!
Re: MESSI Deserve World Best by PrinceAjikeA(m): 12:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Leo Messi is the master for all. No doubt.
Re: MESSI Deserve World Best by zopaks: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
bestdeals0:
i love Messi!!!
You can propose to him cheesy.. I bet you, he would say Yes! smiley
Re: MESSI Deserve World Best by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
zopaks:

You can propose to him cheesy..
I bet you, he would say Yes! smiley
lol. Na dat kind guy I will like to marry, hvnt heard a story of him having a gf or extramarital affairs. He is jus simple.
Re: MESSI Deserve World Best by AngryNigerian(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2015
bestdeals0:
i love Messi!!!
...sorry,he doesn't love u shaa
Re: MESSI Deserve World Best by AngryNigerian(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2015
bestdeals0:
i love Messi!!!

...& this your signature eh ***feeling it***

(1) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo - The Top Scorer In The English Football League In 2015. / Bet The Following Games And Thank Me Later / Hatred: Maria Sharapova Makes More Endorsement Money Than Serena Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.