Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

What To Do With An Acre Of Land? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What To Do With An Acre Of Land? (1368 Views)

Own An Acre Of Cassava Farm With #25,000 Installment / 10 Acres Of Fertile Farmland ( With Stream For Sale) N60,000/acre SOLD / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do With An Acre Of Land? by Brozo1: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2015
Please guys, as a budding farmer, what can I do with an acre of land, already purchased. My retirement is getting close, I want to go into the farming industry. Your ideas will be highly reverred.
Re: What To Do With An Acre Of Land? by Pavore9: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
Brozo1:
Please guys, as a budding farmer, what can I do with an acre of land, already purchased. My retirement is getting close, I want to go into the farming industry. Your ideas will be highly reverred.

Where is your land located?
Re: What To Do With An Acre Of Land? by Brozo1: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
In Abeokuta, Ogun state capital.
Re: What To Do With An Acre Of Land? by TheUnbeatable(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Brozo1:
In Abeokuta, Ogun state capital.

Think livestock production or processing.

God bless you.
Re: What To Do With An Acre Of Land? by ricki: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
hello, i am also interested in getting an acre in or around abeokuta. could you kindly tell me from whom and where you it from please.

email ricki_ty@yahoo.com or pm me here.

looking forword to ur reply.
Re: What To Do With An Acre Of Land? by Brozo1: 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
TheUnbeatable:

Think livestock production or processing.
God bless you.
Yeap, was thinking along that lane, but want to weigh other option and when you say processing, like the feeds or what?
Re: What To Do With An Acre Of Land? by Brozo1: 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
ricki:
hello, i am also interested in getting an acre in or around abeokuta. could you kindly tell me from whom and where you it from please.
email ricki_ty@yahoo.com or pm me here.
looking forword to ur reply.

Do you mean an acre of farmland or you need to purchase an acre for probably building purposes?
Re: What To Do With An Acre Of Land? by ricki: 1:36am On Aug 31, 2015
farmland.

what is the difference between buying for farmland and property

regards
Re: What To Do With An Acre Of Land? by crystalf: 4:58am On Aug 31, 2015
Brozo1:
Try tomato
Re: What To Do With An Acre Of Land? by Idowu2828: 6:34am On Aug 31, 2015
Brozo1:
why don't u try plantain and pineapple? Pls which area is that land nd how much does it cost per acre? How motorable it's to the farm? U can reach through ( Ismailadejumo@gmail.com) Thanks. For more professional advices u can contacts @world1, @lesgupnigeria or @boluwajoko on Nairaland farmers contacts.
Re: What To Do With An Acre Of Land? by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:46am On Aug 31, 2015
Brozo1:

Yeap, was thinking along that lane, but want to weigh other option and when you say processing, like the feeds or what?

I mean. You can buy broilers, pigs, turkeys and others, slaughter, package and supply super markets, meat shops, companies and individuals. You can organise it to the extent of doing home delivery within lagos,ogun and Oyo state. It's all about planning.

God's best in your hustle.

Sincerely,
Re: What To Do With An Acre Of Land? by bywaters(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
My advise is u must undergo training in farming it could be crops or livestocks first to at least have a knowledge about it. And if possible get an experience person take you through the first cycle. Always remember your cash flow will be limited since you are going into retirement and you don't want to loose your investment.
Re: What To Do With An Acre Of Land? by Brozo1: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
bywaters:
My advise is u must undergo training in farming it could be crops or livestocks first to at least have a knowledge about it. And if possible get an experience person take you through the first cycle. Always remember your cash flow will be limited since you are going into retirement and you don't want to loose your investment.

Yeah, bywaters, I attended Animalcare training at Ogereon livestocks and animal rearing and I was also enlightened on what to do and how to go about it, just wanted to get more ideas aside from poultry.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Sodium Metabisulphite? / eggs are needed in large quantity for pickup, cash & carry, any location. / 3000 Layers Farm Under Construction In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.