Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Get Ability-Bobby David - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Get Ability-Bobby David (1920 Views)

ANUOLUWA By Bobby YM Ft Phresh-p Dropping Tommorrow / WAVE By Bobby Yungmickz Out Now / Have We Lost The Ability To Produce Good Music (2) (3) (4)

I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
You won't believe your fellow Nairalander did this! Its epic as that!

Apart from its Electrifying Afrobeat Ambience, it has a Vital and Inspiring message to You. "YOU GET ABILITY!"

We're currently looking for sponsors/partners to facilitate the shoot of a High End Video and also an up-scale promotion of this song.
If you listen to this Song I won't need to say much in convincing you that you're embarking on a productive Venture if you decide to partner with us.

Song Title - ABILITY
Artiste - BOBBY D (Twitter @selebobby)
PRODUCED BY - BOBBY BLOSSOM (Twitter @Bobbyblossom)
Link - www.datafilehost.com/d/4e59be60
Contact - Ebimoboweiabadibeyan@yahoo.com

Lyrics :
Intro

Aha!
An Idle mind is the Idol's Workshop!
Shey o gbò!

Verse

If I do beat
Go studio voice am
Shebi e follow for single
*e follow for single*
If I buy motor
Do kabu kabu
Shebi e follow for hustle
*e follow for hustle*
Wetin dey vex me pass be say
Some people go dey do like cripple
*go dey do like cripple*
And if u cripple sef
E no mean say u go sit down
Dey just dey idle.
*dey just dey idle*

Chorus
Tell ur neighbour
Tell ur friends
Everybody get ability
(I get ability)
School students
Tell urselves
Everybody get ability
(We get ability)
With or without
Government help
Everybody get ability
(We get ability)

We get ability....
Change ur mentality

Verse

Emi o le kpa iro fun yen
Na all man for himself
Na jungle we dey
U must hunt or be hunted
After all d get together
u go mind your own business.
Eh Finally You go mind ur own buzIness

If you get ability
You be kpako.
If you no get ability
You be suegbe o
If you get ability
na your money o
If u no get ability
Na ur poverty o.
If you get ability
Oya 1 , 2 , go.
If you no get ability
Omo you dey on your own
Positive ability
na him I dey talk o
Legitimate ability
(Ibo) Nwanee I wo ta go?

[Chorus]

Verse

You that broda wey sit down for corner
that sisi wey dey waka for street
that nigga wey dey blow grammer (Bleep shit)
Shebi na when you chop you go shit

Shebi you just dey enjoy the rhythm
Bobby blossom dey upon the beat
Shebi you like as I sing the song too
Hope say you get your ability.

Download Here : www.datafilehost.com/d/4e59be60
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by siegfried99(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Tags:
icedbeatz, milychocs, crazygod, Africlegend, farano, ishilove, redcliff , Nneka123 ,Midehi , Pebcak , ModiKen , chronique, Adultnextdoor Houseofglam7 , rman , , nuelzy , An0nimus, Midehi , iamkingzlee , kenny1313 herald9 ,epelumi42, onatisi , prettythicksme ,Iceman296 , fatdon2 , Mskrisx , premConcept , C4Ltd ,Kylez , Andyblaze, Giyazz ,firstEVA , pussygotlips , Whizzcute , Aminat508 , edithodg , loomer , Badex10
joebeckz, marieolae , AirstarKane
stephenqueen ,kingtom, kinglekan JeffreyJamez twaci jacksparrow0712 orijin101 alberto2k naijaboiy winetapper ipledge4 , LaRoyalHighness , KingTom , McEwen ,RickRichards , KingTom , LesbianBoy , Aminat508 ,vimi , ephi123, AgapeCharis, KingTom , efilefun , justmenoni , Teeboy22 , zimoni , MichaelSokoto , agarawu23 , adorablepepple , McEwen , oluwashola4me, tinuolababy , njays24 , IdiAmin1 , littlemistress , INTROVERT, rill ,Decryptor , angieberry , Jabia , Evergreen4, nerodenero , Hidentity , mooremedia, Dahjhi , Jnrbayerno , Kingtom, Tellnig , MarvellousGod ,babamadiba , Bastien, omoadeleye ,McEwen , njays24 , southniyikaye , starlight101 , MichaelSokoto , ggrin, freecocoa , hensben , Swagk101 , Nihilist , Harmvirus , danbrowndmf , obaataaokpaewu , Nihilist , timpaker , BarryX ,Gravanno , Swagk101 , lonelydora , southniyikaye , tinuolababy , Panshow , CR77 , Krisgift , Billyonaire , olu4life , RapLawd , basille , Billyonaire , coolcharm , idupaul , nwadiuko1 , MosakuAW ,lillaowow, desmondDessi , Neduzze5 , lilmax, chichi820, nwadiuko1 ,YOURMAN, tizblink , konny1, nigerianvenom, modelboy, viqsmallz, izonOwei, londongal03, Skrypt , DBlackCeazer , firstEVA , Emeskhalifa , bosunjohns , desmondDessi , konny1 , Talk2david1 , SkyBound , urchbarbie, shockwave91, ghettodreamz , herald9 , classicyung, cococandy , Etruth, 2dice , topiano5 , Omotayor123 , mightsparrow , mightsparrow, siegfried99 , Nneka123, patrickdarlins , valmunich , youmour , ghettodreamz , Nneka123 , Nicepoker , haywire1 , simdam500 , kullozone , joeace2020 , emmansy , simdam500 , yorke1 , patrickdarlins , ghettodreamz , adeaks , farano , kullozone , Jacide , spanzed , Namzy , cyril83 ,FunnyPikincom , nonjebose , semitunde , haywire1 ,Allureoftheseas , nonjebose , semitunde , Panshow , cyril83 , ECOTERRORS ,ugsams , Bluetooth2 , brosdoncome , patrickdarlins , tk4rd, piagetskinner, PAINGAIN , AlfyTheBlogger ,Swaqwiz , SeunMighty ,Insidous , emeraldo56 , Luedave, Bonethugss , Justeenaleo, , Mskrisx , bestestgirl , pocohantas , busky101 , Brugo , millyajay , Adaeze003 , Popemax , Truckpusher ,sipsip, Tomfrench , zleemshaddy , toksbisola , Popemax , Luedave , angieberry, esmarcq , daveP , alphalpha , mydex93 , Caseless , cnario , amazo, pangea, teeowl, spadar4u, colored, charix, egbaguy , HarkymTheOracle , mymissingrib , kingsasian , loomer , idu1 , hopeforcharles , ZeezaRapture , eromspete , xtervaganza , Allureoftheseas , adedolapo4 , DEngineer , OREMUSSANCTUS , joebeckz , tydd , DEIFIED , lastchild , lighternote , abbeyty , miqos02 , Nicepoker , Hiploko , niytej , joebeckz, stepo707 , wristwatch , Vivly , Urine , Martins301 , 100ksalescom , fatdon2 , ZahraBuhari , Nneka123, sipsip , Chanchit , jannies , cupidhero , TheSixthSense , lordhugo , Calbarian , naijadeyhia , francizy , herald9, Mamaflex , 175 ,justified19 , ModiKen , francizy , Mosjentle , brrrr, dober , rightflank , LynetteC, babasade , Iamsynord ,zoelife , tosinbabe , 400billionman , DBlackCeazer, skales. , HIGHESTPOPORI , Yustash001 , fejikudz , emmanuelscott , Ezyp , lordthree , ritababe, , lordthree, Gravanno , momasenny , Gbotun , HarkymTheOracle , Idowuogbo , wristwatch , limamintruth , Kingharzyz , Westlife2013, oyemade247 , dasagacious ,Moneyyy , Binchie , onatisi , fairygeh , jrerico1 , kandiikane , mercylicious , soldierdollar , Rapsainot dondestiny, limamintruth , maddman , Rextayne , Nmeri17 , ChynoBEATS , Leya360 , codedguy001, 989900 , hertz9te , CrazyScientist , cheddahboy ,
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mrshroud:
Bia, them send you come? Tell them you didn't see me o. Which kind of hot afternoon insult is this one now?!
How do you spammers even find all active user ids to troll?
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
charix:

Bia, them send you come? Tell them you didn't see me o. Which kind of hot afternoon insult is this one now?!
lol, bawo? How am I a spammer? [Sighs] its allowed sha.
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
no download links.....nothing. What are my supposed to do??
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
shockwave91:
no download links.....nothing. What are my supposed to do??
www.datafilehost.com/d/4e59be60
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by mrdvd: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Gbabestica this na bomb. Nice job bro. Abeg this artist gat it in him. Lovely message plus lovely flow
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by crazygod(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Wow. A lot of up and coming acts are just so talented. I love everything about this song.
Good job
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 12:57am On Aug 30, 2015
crazygod:
Wow. A lot of up and coming acts are just so talented. I love everything about this song.
Good job
oh thanks a lot for the encouragement! God bless you
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 12:58am On Aug 30, 2015
mrdvd:
Gbabestica this na bomb. Nice job bro. Abeg this artist gat it in him. Lovely message plus lovely flow
thanks a lot
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
K.T.T.L
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 11:53am On Aug 31, 2015
Mrshroud:
K.T.T.L
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 12:28am On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=Mrshroud post=37522356][/quote]
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 7:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Mrshroud:
K.T.T.L
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
K.T.T.L.
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by herald9: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Omo, See spamming!
Can't remember stating anywhere that I'm a music critique
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
herald9:
Omo, See spamming!

Can't remember stating anywhere that I'm a music critique
I'm sure you're mistaking about something, and besides I'm not a spammer. If you find your moniker on that tag list it means you've critiqued and/or commented on something directly related or remotely related to music. Thank you. Pls still download and enjoy the song, cos I'm sure you will.
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by herald9: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mrshroud:
I'm sure you're mistaking about something, and besides I'm not a spammer. If you find your moniker on that tag list it means you've critiqued and/or commented on something directly related or remotely related to music. Thank you. Pls still download and enjoy the song, cos I'm sure you will.
True sha. But the manner you copied and pasted our monikers...

That's spamming.
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
herald9:

That's spamming.
I'm sorry, but I refuse to see it as spamming ,but a regular invitation of my fellow nairalanders whom I got to know on mutual grounds,to come and witness a good work I'm responsible for. And the least I deserve is an encouragement if not as much as a constructive criticism, because I'm sure that's what I'd have done to you or any other nairalander if they were in my contextual shoes and I in theirs. However ,my apologies for disturbing . I'll refrain from inviting you in such a manner in future.
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
herald9:

That's spamming.
I'm sorry, but I refuse to see it as spamming ,but a regular invitation of my fellow nairalanders whom I got to know on mutual grounds,to come and witness a good work I'm responsible for. And the least I deserve is an encouragement if not as much as a constructive criticism, because I'm sure that's what I'd have done to you or any other nairalander if they were in my contextual shoes and I in theirs. However ,my apologies for disturbing . I'll refrain from inviting you in such a manner in future.
charix:

that applies to you too.
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
I refuse to critique anything until I've my monthly data bundle paid for. [url=Mrshroud]OP[/url] make yourself useful and stop spamming my mentions.
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by herald9: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mrshroud:
Alright sir.
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:
I refuse to critique anything until I've my monthly data bundle paid for. [url=Mrshroud]OP[/url] make yourself useful and stop spamming my mentions.
Lol, oga , finally u be correct guy, u just dey joke :-)
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 7:20am On Sep 04, 2015
K.T.T.L
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mrshroud:
K.T.T.L
k.t.t.l
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2015
K.T.T.L
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2015
KTTL
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by sathel(m): 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mrshroud:
KTTL
u're good but I wonder why everybody ain't giving u any attention...just continue doing what u know how to do best...dont believe this is your best but u really tried
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
sathel:
u're good but I wonder why everybody ain't giving u any attention...just continue doing what u know how to do best...dont believe this is your best but u really tried
thanks a lot. A wise man once said "it doesn't matter the size of your audience; just keep up the good work." I'ma keep it up, thanks once again.
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
K.T.T.L
Re: I Get Ability-Bobby David by Mrshroud: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
KTTL

Download: Oju Anu By Matthew Eyito (audio) Mp3. / Download Video Aslay - Nibebe / DOWNLOAD AUDIO: Rayvanny - Chuchumaa MP3