Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams (22274 Views)

292 Of 343 Biochemistry Students Of Ambrose Alli University,fail Their Exams / LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) / Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
MASS FAILURE - when a student fails in his grade, he will have to improvise a way out to lie to his parents that all of his colleagues virtually failed the course, that only 3 out of his 65 colleagues only managed to pass with an "E" grade.

THE LECTURER HATES ME - this is another flimsy excuse that they normally give their parents, that the lecturer really dislikes him/her due to one reason or the other.

PREJUDICE - this relates to students who study outside of their state, they will blame the lecturer for being biased on the non indigene students, that he only favours the students of his tribe with bright grades but only gives us low grades despite our hardwork and excessive reading.

SORTING - the lecturer is always pre-disposed towards receiving money from students to upgrade their scores and if any student is obstinate and refuses to cooperate, then the lecturer in question will intentionally fail the student.

THE LECTURER WAS A STUDENT OF THAT DEPARTMENT AND GRADUATED WITH A THIRD CLASS - lol this is the highest lies that students fabricate to their parents to exonerate themselves from blame, they deceive their parents that the lecturer was indeed a student in that department and graduated with a low result and only studied P.G.D and masters thats why he is out to frustrate students so that they dont graduate with good grades too.

Lol are you guilty of this, which number did you always fall into to exonerate yourselves from blame because of your poor grades.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by SUGARBEE(f): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol yeah I did that a lot.. Especially the mass failure lie

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by juliusocean(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
d person above me shaaaa that's my spot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by LEGITLAYO: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
I remember back then in the federal University of agriculture makurdi.
There was this lecturer that took us mth111.
Runour had it that if you didn't buy this man's textbook that was worth 1500# then, na big Fyou go carry.
On further inquiry, it was said that this man graduated with a third class, that's why he was a sadist.
Students and fabooz tho grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by micklplus(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
Olodo would give a billion excuses when he/she fails.

When you are sure even when there is mass failure or outright intimidation, you can call for your script.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by cepha4: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nothing to say...Wana sell dis land
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Johnnoo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sit down and read your book, you say No....nkwanu undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by muhammed10: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
K
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by bigass123(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
ESSACTLY...I REMEMBER WHEN OP, FAILED JAMB THAT TIME. grin
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by free2ryhme: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
another yeye post undecided
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by adonbilivit: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dad, it is because I refused to give the lecturer Toto that he failed me. Dad u are proud of me for that right? at least I failed just to make u proud

5 Likes

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by kinggenesis(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
OP, you're not too far from the truth grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by harysterol: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Very true the last point is always random cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Elzends(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Missing script nko

1 Like

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by vizkiz: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
I have never failed an exam before. undecided
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
lol
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
We dnt write exam here?

Dnt ask me whr mai skool is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by temitayoag(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
wowwwww
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
What of The Secondary school " You didn't buy me Textbook " Excuse ??

1 Like

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by slimmyjimmy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mass failure tho B-)
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by anonym0us: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
Seun make me super moderator
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by darlenese(f): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
No 1 reminds me of my secondary school days , my bestee and I checked our jss 3 result , bestee failed awfully and I passed , she begged me to follow her home to explain to her mumsy(who was a strict teacher then) that the entire school failed the Jss3 exam including myself , i pretended to agree grin and when I got close to their gate i automatically developed a severe stomach ache, dat was how I escaped without hurting her feelings.

Her mother would have skinned me alive

@Op I didn't fail any course in the uni sha..
But i remember back then many of my course mates claim to have missing scores whenever they failed any course.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
OP don fail exam tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by neweraomo: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Like this op is excempted grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by AlchemistDean(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hmmm undecided
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by MrPeterson(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2015

10 Likes

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol yeah I did that a lot.. Especially the mass failure lie
yeah mine too. And also the last point. Am not left out lol
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Goddygee(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by NotNairalandi(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
What about 5 liers students tell their parents when they pass their exams?

(1)I spent 25hrs in a day reading my books!

(2)I was the 1st to submit my paper!

(3)I did not even turn left or right till I finish!

(4)Even if I did not read my book for 10yrs i will still score "A"

(5)God knows I'm not lying!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Anthony0094(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by xoella: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
students tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Higher Intitution Students Speak Pidgin Instead Of English? / 5 Ways Nigerian Universities Defraud Students / Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals: Winner:: Unilorin:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.