Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,438 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) (3339 Views)

Dell Latitude E6320/6420 Intel Core i5 2.5ghz/320gb/4g/dvdrw/wifi/bluth/@55k / Elepaq And Sumatec Generator For Sale Cheap (compare Prices) / Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by KazuyaM(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2009
I want to sell a used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop. I want to sell it for 45,000 naira with a brand new battery. (Anyone interested should wait untill April 19, by then I will receive a brand new battery from the U.S. I noticed the batteries they sell in Nigeria have short life spans.) I know its not a BIG BIG BIG BOY LAPTOP, but it is still a BIG BOY LAPTOP

Below are features of this laptop:

Anyone interested call 0805-838-2034

Key Features:
Processor: Pentium 4 M
Hard Drive: 60 GB
NVIDIA G-FORCE Graphics Controller
Processor Speed: 2.0 GHz
512 MB RAM with maximum of 1GB Expansion
Can carry TWO batteries at the same time for maximum battery power of 6 hours
DVD/CD Rewrittable Drives
Floppy Drive: 3.5" 1.44 MB Floppy Drive
Wireless Network Enabled
Infrared Capability
Genuine Windows Vista
Can Carry Two Hard Drives at the same time
Can Carry Two CD ROM Drives

Review of Dell Latitude
C840:

Desktop
Performance
Goes Mobile

Blazing bus speeds, Double Data Rate memory, and Mobile Intel® Pentium® 4 processors-M are now available on a mobile platform. The DellTM LatitudeTM C840 implements all these technologies and more into a three spindle mobile platform for desktop computing performance anywhere. TheC840isbuiltforperformancewithMobileIntelPentium4Processors-M running at 1.60, 1.80 and 2.0GHz and an Intel 845MP chipset to support featuressuchasa400MHzProcessorSystemBus(PSB), PC2100Double DataRate(DDR) memoryrunningat266MHz, andATA-100HDDswithupto 60GB capacity. All this is displayed by the integrated nVidia®graphics controllerwith32or64MBDDRvideomemoryonhighresolution15" Ultra SharpTM UXGAorSXGA+ displays. PluswithwirelessreadycapabilityandDell’sTrueMobile™ wirelessLAN solution, it allows highly mobile users to stay connected. True to the Latitude C-Series legacy, the C840 retains backwards and forwardscompatibilitywithallLatitudeC-Familymediamodulesanddocking solutions2.

High performance

The C840 uses Mobile Intel Pentium 4 processors-M at 1.60, 1.80 & 2.0GHz and the new Intel 845MP chipset. The chipset supports a 400MHz Processor System Bus (PSB) and up to 1.024GB of PC2100 Double Data Rate system memory running at 266MHz. With an integrated nVidia graphics controller with up to 64MB DDR video memory, 4X AGP graphics, and ATA-100 HDDs up to 40GB, the C840 truly delivers desktop performance.

Spectacular graphics
Equipped with high resolution 15" TFT displays at SXGA+ (1400x1050), UXGA, or Ultra SharpTM (1600x1200) and nVidia's latest GeForce4 440 Go graphics controller with 32 or 64MB DDR video memory, the C840 delivers blazing graphics performance.

Versatile 3-spindle design
The C840 uses an all-in-one design, allowing simultaneous use of two optical drives or alternatively a single optical drive and another C-Family module, providing a high level of flexibility and configurability. It incorporates a fixed optical bay for a CD, CD-RW, DVD or DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive, in addition to a C-Family media bay for other C-Family modules, or a second battery for twice the battery life if desired.

Integrated communications

The C840 features the same v.92 modem and a 3Com 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet NIC used by other mainstream Dell Latitude systems integrated directly onto the system motherboard. Since the modem and NIC are integrated, the mini-PCI slot remains available for optional wireless upgrades.

Dell TrueMobile™ wireless solutions The Latitude C840 is wireless ready. Each system has an integrated antenna so you can quickly and simply upgrade to a wireless network via the optional TrueMobile mini-PCI 802.11b wireless LAN card.

Dell DualPoint capability
The Dell DualPoint integrated pointing device, which incorporates both a touch pad and a track stick, gives the flexibility for using either device or both at the same time.

3 Years international service
Award-winning U.S. service and support with 3 years Next Business Day On-site4 service with International programs across 40 countries gives you added peace of mind.

Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by KazuyaM(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Some people have been calling me, telling me they have this laptop but need some drivers. You can download any driver for any Dell Laptop from their official driver downloads page which is:

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/index.aspx
[/size]
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by stancozy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2009
i have 30k , and will pay instantly
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by KazuyaM(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2009
Boost the price up a little bit grin I can give it for 35k without a brand new battery. grin and 40 - 45 k with a brand new battery that will arrive on April 19. grin
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by KazuyaM(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2009
The laptop comes with the brand new battery and its former old dead battery. The dead battery is for free grin The brandnew battery can power the laptop for 4 hours while the free dead battery will power the laptop for an extra 4 seconds!! grin grin
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by stancozy(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2009
If u agree on 30, holla @ 08024404058, And i dont need a bad bad ba3 either
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by otikpoko(m): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2009
Kazuya,the mtn number you gave me of which i used to reach you,if i call the number of recent,another person keeps picking the call.Have you sold your mtn line?Lol!!!
This is the mtn number 08033960931
I need another mtn number that i will use to reach you.Concerning the adaptors,how many do you still have?
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by KazuyaM(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2009
Please dont call the MTN line again for now. It belongs to my sister and she is back from school. Just call the GLO untill she leaves again grin grin

Concering the adaptors, which one are you talking about, I have a 7 in 1 Micro SD, SD, Mini SD and others USB adaptor, and I also have a SD and Mini SD Adaptor. I cannot give out the SD adaptor without the USB adaptor. Both of them go together.
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by BryanFury(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2009
Price Reduction: The price is now 40,000!
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by jinpachi(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2009
[size=14pt]My username has changed. The laptop is now coming with a free laptop bag

Come on, somebody buy this thing!
[/size]

Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by jinpachi(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2009
I just received the battery from ebay. I just ordered the bag also from ebay and have confirmed it will reach me by friday next week.
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by jinpachi(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2009
[size=80pt]PRICE REDUCTION =n=40,000[/size]
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by stancozy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2009
jin pachi:

[size=80pt]PRICE REDUCTION =n=40,000[/size]
can i pay 32K?
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by jinpachi(m): 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2009
I'll think about it wink
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by jinpachi(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2009
36k and its a deal. I will give you the laptop for 1 week free of charge to test, (after I have seen your home address ofcourse!) The laptop has over 60 games installed for you to test the graphics including gta3, vice city, need for speed carbon, doom 3, etc, and pre configured software for MTN Free browsing (its the new code that is currently still working). It also has over 250 albums on the windows media player for you to test the sound quality. You can also test the brand new battery if you like (lasts for 4 hours while playing games and 4 - 5 hours without playing games) It is a modified battery I bought, it has more storage capacity than the regular batteries, that's why it lasts so long. You can test the laptop for 1 week. If you are in abuja, you can tell me where we can meet, if you are in lagos, I will be there in June or July.

I have a 250 gb internal harddrive for the laptop, but Im keeping that to sell later, as you already know the harddrive currently installed is a 60gb harddrive still with all the games.
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by jinpachi(m): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2009
The laptop bag has arrived in Nigeria from Ebay. It is currently in Lagos and will be sent to Abuja on Friday morning.
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by stancozy(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2009
@jin pachi, i am in lagos, hope it doesnt affect the deal. . Ok. .this is my last take cos of my dad's health. . I can pay 33k. .if ur in lag. . Holla @ 08024404058 or 0703363806, those are my digits. .expecting ur reply in no time
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by stancozy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2009
Jim patchi. . U reply bro, ur online
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by utotomi2: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2009
hello stancozy, im back, my username has changed again I am now using my real name, utotomi2. I keep getting banned for posting activation codes.

I saw your reply, im just battling with my mind on if I should give it for that price, even though Im getting a new laptop. Please give me some time to think. will get back to you.

http://theworldforum.aceboard.com
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by stancozy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2009
Sorry for the ban sh!t, See, the same occurred te. . Just send a mail to and get all you username rectified. .
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by stancozy(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2009
C'mon dude, i know u can let go. , lets just wrap up things n move ahead. .
Re: Used Dell Latitude C840 Laptop For Sale (cheap) by stancozy(m): 9:38am On Apr 23, 2009
C'mon dude, i know u can let go. , lets just wrap up things n move ahead. .

(1) (Reply)

New Dell Inspiron 15r Core I5 6gb RAM 750gb Hdd,win 8-90k / INVICTA Wristwatches / Hp Laptop Envy Dv6 1terabyte,8gb Ram Intel Core I7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.