Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

How Do You See Guys That Don't Like Football??? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / How Do You See Guys That Don't Like Football??? (968 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See Guys That Don't Like Football??? by kanaleke(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Football is arguably the best sports forever........the vibes and aura football brings even made me drop one statement I would never forget.I was told my friends during one champions league night that "Aside from God and the joy humans brings,that I see nothing,absolutely nothing that gives millions of people joy just for 90minutes". You even see girls shouting Their voice out and women crying whenever their team is on a losing side....most of the female folks go wild whenever their team beat a an opposition. Now my question is "why are some guys feel indifferent about the beautiful game"??....sincerely I find those guys weird and at a point I even pity them because they have no idea of what is going behing them. How do you feel about these guys#footballislife#lovefootball#livefootball#forcaBarca
Re: How Do You See Guys That Don't Like Football??? by emmchi(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Its not virtually every guy that likes football.I don't actually love watching the sport compel to watching basketball,except if mine friends are with me and Nigeria team is playing.
Re: How Do You See Guys That Don't Like Football??? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Different strokes for different folks! Every guy mustn't like football.
Re: How Do You See Guys That Don't Like Football??? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
on the other hand i like football
but i dont like gals dat like football
i dont mean she souldnt watch football wen she feels like.
but i mean... it shouldnt be extreme. Like knowing all players in a team and knowing everything about transfer markets
makes me feel like hez a guy. i love girly gals if u kno wat i mean.

well..leme say i dont like tomboys generally

2 Likes

Re: How Do You See Guys That Don't Like Football??? by Chestar5(f): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
but i mean... it shouldnt be extreme. Like knowing all players in a team and knowing everything about transfer markets

who told u girly girls can not love football..... I love football...and am girly cool
Re: How Do You See Guys That Don't Like Football??? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chestar5:

who told u girly girls can not love football..... I love football...and am girly cool

read me well..

im only tellin u the way i like gals
Re: How Do You See Guys That Don't Like Football??? by Chestar5(f): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

read me well..
im only tellin u the way i like gals
sorry sad
Re: How Do You See Guys That Don't Like Football??? by moneysoldier2: 2:33am On Sep 01, 2015
Chestar5:

sorry sad
Don't mind him I like girls that watch football
Re: How Do You See Guys That Don't Like Football??? by Chestar5(f): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2015
moneysoldier2:
Don't mind him I like girls that watch football
i didnt ask u sir undecided
Re: How Do You See Guys That Don't Like Football??? by moneysoldier2: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2015
Chestar5:

i didnt ask u sir undecided
ok ma
Re: How Do You See Guys That Don't Like Football??? by pamcode(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
moneysoldier2:
ok ma
see as girl take you score points lol. Sorry bro shit happens anyway.
Re: How Do You See Guys That Don't Like Football??? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

A girl loving football doesn't make her tomboyish.

I know a few girls who follow it passionately and they are all se.xy as hell.

Love girls that watch football. At least it's another thing you can use to connect when you talk.
Re: How Do You See Guys That Don't Like Football??? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

A girl loving football doesn't make her tomboyish.

I know a few girls who follow it passionately and they are all se.xy as hell.

Love girls that watch football. At least it's another thing you can use to connect when you talk.

yea u are right but. to me it does,
read me twice u will get my point, didnt say she shouldnt watch football

im just telling u my own side.
iv seen gals who say they dont like men with big chest, it makes dem feel they are competing with dem on boobs grin
thats exactly the same senario here, it make me feel shez competing with me abt footbal matters.

(1) (Reply)

Uefa Champions League Trophy Tour / Mourinho Vs Rikkard / Liverpool To Meet Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.