Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) (39663 Views)

Check Out Chidinma Ekhile's Gorgeous Look In New Photos / Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle / Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle... Made With Thread (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2015
akinswaggs:
well, she just uploaded this on Instagram with the caption "Mskedike goes to school"....
looks cool to me, natural

#IG

https://instagram.com/p/6_HpD5A0b6/

I don't know her but goodness gracious she's hawtness.
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by TuGreat(m): 9:59am On Aug 30, 2015
My dear nairalanders,Download this soothing and cool jam,that will make you wonderfull day go smoother and also make you feel greatly relaxed.thanks for downloading.https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeLEImBXT-B.
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by experimentist: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2015
she dey bleach
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2015
Shebarh:
This gal is naturally beautiful... She is one of dose God created on a Sunday smiley
And you were created on which day?
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by harry509: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2015
akinswaggs:
well, she just uploaded this on Instagram with the caption "Mskedike goes to school"....

#IG

she is jst natural, I like her beauty. Nt sum jazibel who wil use marikane, pamkake and sum oda bleechn substance on their skin 2 show up. Pls b natural kiss
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2015
Diesel1:
Was Simbi really exist in dis world ?

You are a murderer

You murdered the English language
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by domopps(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2015
SUGARBEE:
My God. . She's smoking hot...

Thumbs up babe

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

Hot Babe not allowed in Heaven hope you no?

SUGARBEE hot as hell indeed!

Cheeeeeeeers
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by chichriso: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2015
NATURAL BEAUTIFUL LADY
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by IamLEGEND1: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
SPACE FOR SALE

Sugarbee u interested? Or Iamlegend1
how much....make we bargain before dem ban u.

Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by IceDude(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
She's cute no doubt but pls someone should tell her to release A jam since like 2yrs now? Oga o please leave simbi alone and go into studio to give us a real dope song...*abeg*
She has a latest song na........."If e nor be God" thats the title
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by Rilwon: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2015
Ugly like shít sad
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2015
akinswaggs:

#IG

thats not my business

my own is..........whats the vic president doing beside her in the 1st picture
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by Donaldofficial: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2015
[size=30pt]make you go carry .. World Cup Use Am Drink Water[/size]
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by pauldehero(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2015
this is the only nigerian song that can win grammy,you will be amazed how far african music has gone thanks,...shear to everyone , http://www.datafilehost.com/d/ fb32f387
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by Akposkool(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
She's cute no doubt but pls someone should tell her to release A jam since like 2yrs now? Oga o please leave simbi alone and go into studio to give us a real dope song...*abeg*
2 years? I thought she did a hit track with flavor titled ololufe. And she also did another titled kite. From my observations those songs were a real hit and also from my calculation, they were released not long ago.

Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by donem: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Lovely beauty, though I don't fancy Small bodied girls.
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by Correspondence(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2015
I can't see anything on her that trips me. My woman beats her in all angles. Take a look at my woman`s picture
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by Shakazulu2: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2015
Lovit!
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2015
akinswaggs:

#IG

I think this Lady is the simplest and down to earth female act plus most beautiful in Nigeria..... My opinion tho..... Keep urs to yourself......

Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by Diesel1(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2015
free2ryhme:

You are a murderer

You murdered the English language
how do u mean ?
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

how much....make we bargain before dem ban u.
who go ban me?

Na 15m
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by IamLEGEND1: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
who go ban me?

Na 15m
dem mods na....
mah guy===
15mil?
shey d land get crude oil for inside ni?
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by Medunah: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2015
Such a cutie
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by Chrisegro: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2015
Very cute lady, nice look too.
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
dem mods na....
mah guy===
15mil?
shey d land get crude oil for inside ni?
wetin I do dem?

------ the thing gat Diamond faa*
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by Moneyab(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2015
Shebarh:
This gal is naturally beautiful... She is one of dose God created on a Sunday smiley
I tell ya!She's my cute sweet little thang...d lady of my wet dreams...gosh Chidinma!
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by holluwai(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2015
And yea it's cheaper too undecided
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
Beautiful....

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Your lineage is cursed. No hope again.
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by Banter1(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2015
What is it with girls snapping blowing kisses?
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by flokii: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2015
she fine sha but na Igbo.. not my specs
Re: Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) by slimmyjimmy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
God rested ....
Shebarh:

Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen / "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz / Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience