Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Lol… Check Out This Pot Of Indomie Cake (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol… Check Out This Pot Of Indomie Cake (photo) (998 Views)

How Best To Secure Your Pot Of Soup In This Change Era (Hilarious Photos) / EFCC Must Arrest The Owner Of This Pot / Which Of This Pot Belly Would You Prefer To Have(see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol… Check Out This Pot Of Indomie Cake (photo) by 360jamng(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/08/84_unnamed.jpg[/img]

Now, tell me this is not one of the most creative
cakes you have ever seen
!Source http:///lol-check-out-this-pot-of-indomie-cake-photo
Re: Lol… Check Out This Pot Of Indomie Cake (photo) by miriamgroove: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
seriously its amazing...
Re: Lol… Check Out This Pot Of Indomie Cake (photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Wow!
This is beautiful
Re: Lol… Check Out This Pot Of Indomie Cake (photo) by HerexG(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
E be like say the celebrant go like noodles wella

As I see the cake, noodles like this don dey hungry me, na who go help me out cry
Re: Lol… Check Out This Pot Of Indomie Cake (photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
If you know you made this, PM me your contact.

It's very amazing.
Re: Lol… Check Out This Pot Of Indomie Cake (photo) by jantofubu(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
its enticing embarassed
Re: Lol… Check Out This Pot Of Indomie Cake (photo) by SUGARBEE(f): 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
Wow amazing.. Such creativity!

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Hen That Hatched Ducklings Instead Of Chicks / Truly, Police Is Our Friend / With The Help Of Stanbic Bank Akpan Becomes A Successful Man (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.