Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Yemi Alade’s London Hotel On Fire, The Singer Runs Out With Her 3 Most Valued It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade’s London Hotel On Fire, The Singer Runs Out With Her 3 Most Valued It (730 Views)

Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer / Photo Of Caroline Danjuma And Her 3 Kids / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade’s London Hotel On Fire, The Singer Runs Out With Her 3 Most Valued It by GoddyNg: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
SOURCE:http:///8g7kq

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ClrxIH6Xq1c/VeHdFghb9MI/AAAAAAAAB6Y/QmBDejOLvNo/s1600/Exquisite-Magazine-for-Yemi-Alade-300x169.jpg[/img]

The award winning singer however had to rush out of her hotel room early this morning (August 28) when a fire broke out in her hotel room.
Before dashing out of her room Yemi Alade said she grabbed three items and she took a picture of the three items.
The items were her phone, an Iconic Vanity dress she is going to wear for the show, and her bible.
“# 3 things I grabbed when the fire alarmwentOff.
I thought it was a prank but I was frigging scared!! I knew better than to start parking up my clothes!
I thought I was dreaming!!!! but I knew I had to leave immediately. .
I def picked up my Phone, my bible and my iconic invanity performance outfit!!!! Thinking about it nw…..I picked the things I loved. .. 1.phone: to sha call if I needed to
2. my bible: cos I was so scared
3. my iconicinvanity because I wasn’t goin to loose THE MOST ARTISTIC AND EXPENSIVE PICECES I HV EVER ACQUIRED
Or perform at WEMBLEY tonight in anything less luxurious. We are fine now sha!!!!!!”
Yemi Alade will be performing at the SSE Arena Wembley, Arena Square, Engineers Way, London today. Senegalese international recording star Akon will also be performing.

SOURCE:http:///8g7kq
Re: Yemi Alade’s London Hotel On Fire, The Singer Runs Out With Her 3 Most Valued It by MrFlavvor(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Na so she lie down for bed pose snap pikshure when hotel dey burn? Misleading pics. show me the real pics goddamit!
Re: Yemi Alade’s London Hotel On Fire, The Singer Runs Out With Her 3 Most Valued It by vivypretty(f): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
picture with the three items or this is just an unbelievable story

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers Dis Magazine?? / Meet The New Face Of Novella Magazine / Check Out Beautiful Lady On Nairaland... And Support Her Music Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.