Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Music Star D'banj Aim Is To Win Grammy Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Star D'banj Aim Is To Win Grammy Award (483 Views)

Sikiru Adepoju: Throwback Pictures Of A Two-time Grammy Award Winning Nigerian / Music Star, D'banj Embarrassed By Bishop Oyedepo For Rocking Blings In Church / Wizkid Has Been Nominated For A Grammy Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Star D'banj Aim Is To Win Grammy Award by gistyinka(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
In his recent interview with Saturday Beats, he says that he is proud of his other achievements as they have surpassed his widest imaginations.

“Apart from marriage, one other thing I desire to have is the Grammy but that is already in the pipeline and it would be acquired soon. I didn’t know I would meet Kanye West while I was dreaming big as a child. But I dreamt that I would go places and people would hear my song all over the world.

I also dreamt that Caucasians would dance to my music. I dreamt I would top music charts across the world and all that has happened. I have dreamt of performing in front of thousands of people on a global stage and I have achieved that. For all these I am grateful to God,”

My Greatest Achievement is to Win Grammy Award says D'banj

Re: Music Star D'banj Aim Is To Win Grammy Award by vivypretty(f): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
the star is ur limit
Re: Music Star D'banj Aim Is To Win Grammy Award by DickDastardly(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
Malaria suspected cheesy
Re: Music Star D'banj Aim Is To Win Grammy Award by kestolove95(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
With wich song?...confidential?...hahahahahahaa

1 Like

Re: Music Star D'banj Aim Is To Win Grammy Award by Elkewwty(f): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
He is probably dreaming.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Curses Drake Fan At His Brooklyn Concert… See Why! / MTVEMA 2015: Yemi Alade, Davido, Wizkid, AKA & Diamond Battle For Best African A / Here Are 9 Top Male Celebrities Who Have Openly Crushed On Actress Genevieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.