Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Help!!urgently In Need Of Company That Will Handle My TRUCK - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!urgently In Need Of Company That Will Handle My TRUCK (520 Views)

Online Registration of Company/Business name with Corporate Affairs Commission / Please Help Me, I Can't Handle My Fiverr Account Anymore. Orders Keeps Coming In / Please Help Me, I Can't Handle My Fiverr Account Anymore. Orders Keeps Coming In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!urgently In Need Of Company That Will Handle My TRUCK by Michaelmickey(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
Good day fellow nairalander........ Please am in need of a reputable company that can handle my truck 40t with tanker container....I would like to know the following info of the coy. 1. Is the payment monthly? 2.How much should I be expecting[payment]. 3.Who will take care of the maintenance. 4.How is my truck and money secured plus any other important information I need to know on how to manage my. Truck pls email michaeltimileyin9@gmail.com
Re: Help!!urgently In Need Of Company That Will Handle My TRUCK by Michaelmickey(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Am still waiting for your reply ooo

(1) (Reply)

I Am Relocating / Finding Restaurant Space In Lagos / Dontasha's World. Fashion & Beauty Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.