Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Where Freelancers Meet - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Freelancers Meet (1298 Views)

4 Step To Build Good Freelancers-clients Relationships / Important Update For Freelancers, Entrepreneurs And Busiess Owners / For Freelancers: 7 Restaurants With Free Wifi On Mainland Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Freelancers Meet by smsjustinthyme: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
There are millions of Nigerians out there hoping and waiting for Buhari to create jobs, but you and I are aware that this is just a big dream that would only take God's intervention to come true. Please don't get me wrong I am a fan of Buhari but the truth must be told. It would take miracle to create jobs that would accommodate millions of jobless Nigerians and considering the fact that even the currently employed would still find themselves struggling for a new or better job.

Why Not Create That Job For Yourself?

Yes, that is possible. I would prefer to be my own boss and take charge of my working time and earn over 100k from home than to be committed to some company where I am obligated to leave the house by 6am and get home by 8pm only to be paid N70,000 or less.

I am creating this thread for newbies and professional freelancers to meet and share ideas.

Is there anyone in the house who earns above 100k monthly by simply freelancing from home? Lets share with others here how we do it.

I personally earn over 1000dollars on fiverr monthly feel free to ask how for those who don't know and those who earn same via other channels should share.

Thanks
Nicholas Lawrence Onumara
Re: Where Freelancers Meet by Hibiscuss(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Am a newbie..Plz where do I start from?
Re: Where Freelancers Meet by smsjustinthyme: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hibiscuss:
Am a newbie..Plz where do I start from?
There are several freelancing sites online, but I earn alone from fiverr.com as it has the needed traffic to pull in the desired projects. You can research on others and let us know what you find. To name a few of such sites;
www.fiverr.com
www.peopleperhour.com
www.upwork.com etc

But please note that you must be skilled in one service before venturing to work on any freelancing site because you wont earn so much or last as long as possible in any freelancing site if you are not skilled in any service.

To name a few of the services you can offer on fiverr and earn a comfortable living;

* Writing
* Keyword Research
* SEO
* Traffic
* Flyer and logo designing.
There are so many of services but these are the hottest services on fiverr that can earn you over 100k monthly if you know exactly what you are doing.
Re: Where Freelancers Meet by favor63(m): 6:00am On Sep 07, 2015
wow!..thank u Nick, for ur willingness to share.
I am a computer literate,pls g ahead and share 'how' u earn dat much freelancing.
Re: Where Freelancers Meet by obisiv(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
smsjustinthyme, I am interested and will try it now. Can I have 3 accounts as a beginner like you do?
Re: Where Freelancers Meet by justpresh(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Well it depends on the editor involved, if he has enough experience, like me my profit waivers, sumtimes 120,000 in a month, sumtimes 170,000 in a month, and even 80,000 in a week, and sumtimes nothing for almost a full month...this sole depends on ur editing speed and client control ie if your work pleases ur client
Re: Where Freelancers Meet by gtech2sure: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Please help me out. I had been into fiverr for almost three months but i couldn't make any sales and the area of my specialization is photoshop editing. Please help me review my gigs fiverr.com/photoshopexcell to know if my setup is ok.
Re: Where Freelancers Meet by obisiv(m): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2015
smsjustinthyme, is business copywriting also lucrative? I am already a copywriter here in Nigeria.
Re: Where Freelancers Meet by obisiv(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2015
I am trying to register now. Should I use my already existing email or open another? How do I go about opening a fiverr account please.
Re: Where Freelancers Meet by meetmal03(f): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Where Freelancers Meet by meetmal03(f): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Where Freelancers Meet by meetmal03(f): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Struvtural Design Of Rc Building, Steel Using Staadpro V8i In Lagos / Accounting Private Practice / In Pictures, Meet Female Mechanic In Abuja. Her Name Is Blessing....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.