Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) (53014 Views)

See Creative Things Art Students Did With Water Melon / Check Out These Jaw-dropping Water Melon Art / What I Did With A Water Melon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by sandave(m): 12:06am On Oct 13, 2015
this really nice.....I love it
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by vokalguy(m): 12:23am On Oct 13, 2015
Another stupid post that made front page. People will believe anything nowadays... IT IS A BIG LIE!

1 Like

Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by ttnl2015: 12:54am On Oct 13, 2015
This is lovely.Keep it up.
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by cococandy(f): 12:59am On Oct 13, 2015
I've seen that particular pic severally before.

1 Like

Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by nigerfine: 1:20am On Oct 13, 2015
Your friend eehn. Hope it is not the one oyibo made last year.

1 Like

Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by wolexy2020(m): 1:44am On Oct 13, 2015
Try googling "watermelon art" ... You'd see a lot of beautiful ones.
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 2:49am On Oct 13, 2015
LOVEGINO:
I wish our government will support sad
support what?
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by jascon1(m): 3:25am On Oct 13, 2015
He could have posed with it if he made it himself. Now who takes credit for this?
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by zopaks: 3:40am On Oct 13, 2015
Fraih:
Good work to ur friend... I had this
did you design this stuff?
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by datrmon(m): 4:05am On Oct 13, 2015
daniel9202:
one of my friend sent this to me claiming he made it..i can't doubt him though...
Your friend is a liar

1 Like

Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by HARDDON: 4:08am On Oct 13, 2015
LOVEGINO:

Supportt what?
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 13, 2015
Yeah. .it's not a strange thing. It's called food art. It's a topic under the course - basic design. .

I made elephants and rhinos with fried rice and 6 chicken laps during my time ..
The sad part was that i couldn't eat it cos it got exposed to the elements during exhibition
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by Fraih(f): 5:00am On Oct 13, 2015
Miscellaneous:

sharrap u didnt do dat……… I saw this pic long b4 you.
Smh! See me see gobe.... Did i write anything like 'i made this'? Read well bro before you type
I had this. ... . On my phone
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by Fraih(f): 5:01am On Oct 13, 2015
simplisity:
R u d one dat made this?
Nope, i only have it... On my phone
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by Fraih(f): 5:02am On Oct 13, 2015
zopaks:

did you design this stuff?
Nay
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by Bollinger(m): 5:07am On Oct 13, 2015
Believe this and you'll believe anything.
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by Bollinger(m): 5:09am On Oct 13, 2015
vokalguy:
Another stupid post that made front page. People will believe anything nowadays... IT IS A BIG LIE!

Nope. Nigerians will believe anything. I might as well paste a picture of a rolls Royce and claim I built one too.
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 5:23am On Oct 13, 2015
Water melon Don suffer for artist hand
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by tk4rd: 5:34am On Oct 13, 2015
daniel9202:
one of my friend sent this to me claiming he made it..i can't doubt him though...
My guy, na so u dey believe things reach.? Comm'on go and google "water melon arts"..
Meanwhile, watch this video published on 22nd September 2014..
And, you will learn not to believe everything you hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8MTG_y7wUQ
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by niceguy7(m): 5:38am On Oct 13, 2015
Dhaarmee:
Super creative...kip it up.
Hi, dammie
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by niceguy7(m): 5:39am On Oct 13, 2015
Nice creativity
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 13, 2015
photoshop!!!!
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by Amyluv98: 5:53am On Oct 13, 2015
Is this actually true?
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 5:56am On Oct 13, 2015
Fraih:
Good work from ur friend... I had this

You didnt make that.
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 13, 2015
LOVEGINO:
Support for what?
Can you please suggest what you expect the government to do with this
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 6:01am On Oct 13, 2015
favoured234:

Support for what?
Can you please suggest what you expect the government to do with this

What is your problem??
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2015
Fraih:

Smh! See me see gobe.... Did i write anything like 'i made this'? Read well bro before you type
I had this. ... . On my phone

Shut up joor!!!! You made it seem as if you designed it, you just changing your words because you've been caught, people sha.
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 13, 2015
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

What is your problem??
Ignored
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by smartec: 6:09am On Oct 13, 2015
Creative smiley
Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by ZAMZINE(m): 6:43am On Oct 13, 2015
daniel9202:

You can fool some people sometimes..... But you can't fool all the people all the times. YOU AND YOUR FRIEND ARE NOT SINCERE AT ALL.

http://www.sparksflydesign.com/watermelon-carving/

Re: See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2015
favoured234:

Ignored

And you had time to comment Keep deceiving your self smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! / PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS / Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.