Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Making The Most Out Of What You Have! Petroleum Engineer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Making The Most Out Of What You Have! Petroleum Engineer (1004 Views)

Volunteer Graduate Petroleum Engineer / Dangote Oil Refinery: Graduate Engineer Trainees Return After Overseas Training / Career In Geosciences (geology, Geophysics, Mining, Petroleum Engineer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making The Most Out Of What You Have! Petroleum Engineer by toyobambam: 12:25am On Aug 30, 2015
Hi there!

You can call me TY!. I am a Petroleum Engineer, I have a passion for the oil and gas industry. In a changing industry with a need for advanced technology, it is important to cultivate and provide skills in response to the Energy and Power demands of the world. I am moving back to Nigeria and i am seeking other opportunities and also to do my NYSC! Nigeria is going to be next manufacturing hub, there seems to a lot of "buzz" on the Gas to Power Plan. Gas and Sustainable energy is the next phase for our country, I believe it can create a domino effect and boost other sectors such as agriculture, it is also the key for entrepreneurs to maintain a steady cash flow, thereby boosting the country's GDP and increasing our standard of living.

I created my website(www.petrobasics.com) because i believe learning should be simple and interactive! I will post videos on basic knowledge required in the field as well as within Drilling, Completions and Production Engineering. I will blog about issues in the industry pertaining to Nigeria and Global market. I will also post jobs i find as well! This is something i have wanted to do for a while, so i hope it helps someone out there!

Right now i have topics on Oilfield math, Next i will creating videos on Oilfield Hydraulics, Topics i learnt from getting my IADC Certificate on Drilling with Stack Qualification, also Basics of Cardiopulmonary resuscitation CPR. If anyone one is interested in learning about how to make cool online videos or learning about any subject matter in oil and gas.Please comment on my blog, and i will make time to make the videos.Watch the videos! Share subscribe.

Thanks TY

P.S i love nairaland!

3 Likes

Re: Making The Most Out Of What You Have! Petroleum Engineer by BOBBYKILLZ: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pls, i'm in need of a siwes placement in lagos... I am a student of olabisi onabanjo university, studying GEOPHYSICS. Pls contact me via Bobmedua@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Employability & Competency Skills Training For Job Seekers / 8 Keys To Productivity In Year 2016 / Bruce Lee’s Top 20 Tips For Being Successful In Life And Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.